4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone and wonderful service :)
I've had this phone for more than 2 weeks and so far I'm in love with it!

The shipping was great, nothing was broken or damaged.

The only downside was that I hadn't received a charger or USB cable with it, which I assumed all phones come with right?

Published 11 months ago by Tam

3.0 out of 5 stars Low resolution
Published 13 months ago by Hanna Bennett

4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone and wonderful service :), 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Android 4 QWERTY Touch & Type Smart Phone by Tech World White (Electronics)
I've had this phone for more than 2 weeks and so far I'm in love with it!

The shipping was great, nothing was broken or damaged.

But I notified the seller and they got back to me as quickly as they could and they sent me one which came in very fast! And I am very grateful :)

The phone itself is very solid and nice looking. The qwerty is a little flimsy and not very wide spaced because obviously they had to fit it in under the longer touch screen, so what was I expecting? It's a little squashed and hard to use if you have big fingers but if you have experience with using qwerty phones already then it's something to get over. Eventually you'll just have to get used it or use the on screen qwerty instead, which you can activate by going to Settings.

The touch screen is very responsive, fast and easy to use.

It's got all the things you would expect from an android phone and all the qualities of a Samsung phone.

All in all I'm definitely happy with my purchase and would highly recommend it as a budget starter android phone if you are looking into buying one for the first time.

And much credit goes to the wonderful seller gsm4ever, which I recommend buying from.

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you paid for, 24 Jun 2013
O. Ezeh "yinye" (London, U.K) - See all my reviews
I bought this for the purpose of texting, some email and phone calls. And it does just that. It has a reasonable battery life. Its display could be better but aside from this everything else is fine. If you're looking for a faster phone with a better display, then no this is not it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is required, 2 Aug 2013
I go through phones fairly fast, my longest lasting one - the Samsung GT C3350 - is a little clunky and rather limited in its applications.

So I got this one for sending or receiving longer texts or for emails. Really like the QWERTY feature: saves a lot of time and reduces frustration. I find the small keyboard very manageable (and I have BIG fingers!), can't understand how anyone would find it a problem unless they can't physically see the keys. For both emails and texts I've found it much handier than touch screen keypads.

With the very small screen there was never any expectation on my part that I'd be doing much internet surfing but I'm able to do stuff like book train tickets on-line or check weather forecasts.

The phone is small and light so is unobtrusive in a pocket. To my great surprise it has proved quite robust - has been dropped a fair few times including onto concrete and still going strong.

One minor irritation is that certain settings (for example the backlight or auto rotate features)sometimes change between turning the phone off and back on again.

A bigger gripe is battery life - this is quite poor though you learn to conserve power by turning off any unneeded features (wifi or bluetooth for example) or even the phone itself at every opportunity. My suggested solution is to carry a small power pack that plugs directly into the device - these can be purchased on-line for under 20. Alternatively just carry a spare battery, they cost very little.

As other people have commented, this is an entry level device. If you want more features or greater sophistication get something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time and in perfect working order, 30 May 2013
G. Dragon "Need love? Bring in your own!" (Brussels, Belgium) - See all my reviews
Apart from the fact that I still have to find and install the application(s) required for my productivity the device is in good working order, detected via USB automatically without any manual installation or additional software, connects via WiFi just fine and should be upgradeable to the recent version of Android.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 18 July 2013
Only had this fone a few hours but I love it already. Very smart looking fone and easy to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Low resolution, 28 Jun 2013
Hanna Bennett - See all my reviews
I had express delivery and the product arrived the following day. I am quite disappointed with the bad screen resolution, it is not crystal clear as I am used to from Samsung phones. Reading mails or watching a Youtube video are of quite low quality and just readable/watchable. The keyboard is so small that it is difficult to hit one key at a time. When switching it on it also displays Vodacom which made me think it was not sim free. However when inserting a 3 sim it worked.Apps seem to work ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entry level Galaxy phone, 27 Jun 2013
My wife's job prevents her from being able to use a touch screen phone and this one was just what she wanted and this supplier did a fantastic job delivering it befor the stated time and in perfect working order, so many thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly awful phone, 10 July 2013
I have used Blackberry's and iphone's for last 5 years. I figured it was time to see what the android/samsung buzz is about. And I still have no idea. The software is incredibly un intuitive- after 2 days I still couldn't work out how to make it flash to signify a call. The screen is poor, the phone feels flimsy, and the keypad is very very small.

This phone is so bad, I'm selling it now on ebay only 10 days after I bought it.