on 3 December 2013
I can't gripe too much for the price but I was disappointed when I received it, the click is absolutely huge, larger than a man's thumb and it doesn't hold onto a book well. The light barely illuminates and A3 sized page. Wouldn't purchase again.
on 12 February 2013
cannot beleive the great value for money, just gives the perfect light for me to read in bed without disterbing my Husband, no more strained eyes
on 20 March 2013
This is so easy to use, lightweight enough to use with magazines, bright enough to read by, but not enough to disturb your companion.
on 8 February 2013
Our bedside lamp is on my partners side and i often read later than he does. This is great for reading into the night.
on 3 January 2013
Bought this for my 7 year old Nephew for Christmas so he can read when he goes to bed, he loves it.
on 4 November 2013
Not as bright as Id hoped, Good to read in bed under the blankets perhaps but really not much better than a key light
. clips books easily but of your looking for a bright light then this wont do. Its OK with good 20-20 vision perhaps.
on 9 October 2013
It was good whilst my bedside lamp wasn't working. But it needs a longer flex or a wider light. I kept having to readjust from the left page to the right. And it didn't quite light the pages enough. I will use it again if I need to
on 21 July 2013
I was somewhat disappointed with this product as I was hoping it would be bright enough to do my cross stitch embroidery in the evenings, but it was not strong enough light.... I have since bought another more expensive model elsewhere which fits onto my floor standing frame and gives a better light.... this one is probably good enough for reading books in bed I guess.
on 7 May 2014
I have to use a reading light to enable me to read in bed without disturbing my husband (perish the thought!). I stood on my old light which was actually really good (but £16 more expensive!) so I bought this as a cheap & cheerful replacement. It claims to work for 10,000 hours, but I've used it for 30 mins a night for 6 weeks & the light has already dimmed significantly. The light flickers & doesn't cover the whole page so you have to keep moving it which is really irritating. I'm already looking to replace this so I would advise people looking to buy to spend a bit extra on something more quality now to avoid having to repurchase in a few weeks! :)
on 13 December 2014
You get what you pay for, decent enough although the radius of brightness it a little dimmer that I thought, especially being an led lamp. Seems just about good enough to read with at night although probably not for long periods.

See one answered question