5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous rose gold braclet
I was sceptical when I first purchased this bracelet, however I can honestly say it's so pretty.
It is comfortbale to wear, even when I am typing at work, often jewrellery can dig into the skin, this has been
light to wear. I have had a couple of friends complement it, it looks nice worn with a rose gold watch.
I would recommend this bracelet, it can be...
Published 13 months ago by M. Galvin

1.0 out of 5 stars rose
sent back poor quality and lost 6 to reurn it after sending it back with 2 hours of receiving it
Published 2 months ago by elvis

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous rose gold braclet, 14 Mar 2013
M. Galvin "M. Galvin" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rose Gold Plated Silver Brick Link Stretch Bracelet with Cubic Zirconia Rings 19cm long (Jewellery)
I would recommend this bracelet, it can be worn casual or on a dressy occasion. I have only had this bracelet a
9 days, I have worn it 4 times and the rose gold does not seem to be fading.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY BRACELET, 1 Feb 2013
BOUGHT THIS BRACELET FOR MY DAUGHTER FOR HER BIRTHDAY TO GO WITH HER MICHAEL KORS WATCH AS SAME COLOUR. SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT. LOOKS CLASSY WHEN WORN TOGETHER.

1.0 out of 5 stars rose, 27 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves It, 14 Jan 2014
I brought this for my wife as a christmas Present , She loves it ,Said; it could be a bit bigger ,

4.0 out of 5 stars I Wanted a bracelet to give as a birthday present., 4 Mar 2014
I bought it as a gift as it looked quite attractive, and I was happy with it when it arrived.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but could be better!, 23 Feb 2014
The bracelet is nice, except the spacer beads are not soldered on even, which takes the appeal off it. Only wore it once for that reason.

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing packaging, 19 Feb 2014
Bracelet was lovely but box was disappointing. Cheap & shabby looking & was actually a necklace & ear ring box

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 Jan 2014
K. Leune - See all my reviews
Bought this as a gift to match a watch that my mum already had & she is delighted with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What I thought!!!, 30 Dec 2013
I typed in Michael Korrs and this bracelet was shown on it. It was a Christmas present for my daughter who knew as soon as she opened it that it was not Michael Korrs. Why was this so mis leading and I would like to return the bracelet for a REAL Michael Korrs item please!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 10 Aug 2013
Nice bracelet and it does look good. I was a little disappointed that there was no clasp, my fault for not noticing. I am worried over a period of time that it may break.
I would recommend this to people

ARRAY(0xabcc26f0)