5.0 out of 5 stars complete satisfaction
Published 15 months ago by Mr. John C. Harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I was hoping.
Bought this phone from Boots considerably cheaper than Amazon thank goodness. I like some features but have not found it as easy to set up or as intuitive as my previous Nokia. Yes, it's loud enough (though as yet I have been unable to find out how to be notified by sound, rather than a flashing light, if I have a text in my inbox) but there is no choice of sound alert...
Published 3 months ago by felicitas

5.0 out of 5 stars complete satisfaction, 1 Jun 2013
Mr. John C. Harrison (Kennt) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amplicomms Powertel M7000 GSM Sim Free Mobile Telephone - Silver (Electronics)
We bought 2 phones. My own because of hearing difficulties and my husband's because of the large numbers as h e has amd. I got mine first and was so impressed with it we bought the second one. We are both extremely pleasedwith them and would certainly recommend them.It is purely andsimply a mobile phone with no fancy programmes bu canot be beaten for ease of use for both of us.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PHONE, 1 July 2013
Mrs. M. Johnson (Stafford. UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this phone for my husband who really is a technical phobic. Once I put all the contacts onto the phone for him and showed him how to use it he soon got his head around it and can now even send text messages!! The phone is very, very easy to use and the big numbers are excellent for the less nimble and like my husband can't see small print that well any more!
If you want a basic phone for making calls and text messaging this is for you, it really is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 24 May 2013
excellent product, ideal for those with hearing problems. Manuel easy to read and follow. One of the best buys I have aver made. Only to be remembered that this is a mobile phone and has no additional features.hurrah

5.0 out of 5 stars A phone for the hard of hearing, 21 May 2013
The sound is much better than that of my previous phone, the screen is larger and clearer and the buttons large and nicely spaced so that my now sausage like fingers do not press two at once !

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, 12 May 2013
at last i can use this phone without hitting umpteen other keys at the same time the grand kids have a bit of a laugh at the to them the huge size of the lettering however it suits me fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 26 May 2013
We bought this following a favourable review in "Which". It suited my relative who uses a deaf aid, No problems. Good product with easy to follow instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Came up to expectations, 3 Jun 2013
Fulfilled its report in 'Which' I have recommended it to several hard of hearing friends.I will review again after more use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jun 2013
Does everything it says it will. Very good if your hard of hearing. Only annoying thing is remembering to set alarm separately if you put a reminder in the calendar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amplicomms PowerTel M7000 mobile phone, 28 May 2013
This phone is ideal for people who require a simple one. It is assessed by "Which" as the loudest on the market. All the controls are
simple and easy to use. No frills, but a decent amount of memory for storing numbers

4.0 out of 5 stars Amplicomms Powertel M700 GSM Sim Free Mobile Telephone, 24 May 2013
Amplicomms Powertel M7000 GSM Sim Free Mobile Telephone has been a great hit, I bought it for a friend that was going into Hospital so that we could keep in touch, he has managed to use it and he could see the time ,day of the week and could hear and use it, have recommended to other friends as it easy to see buttons and read without glasses, excellent product, pity it has not got a lanyard for ease of carrying.
Cams