5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring
worth every penny.I had looked around for a while trying to find a ring like this. They were all too expensive. I am really pleased with my purchase it fits a treat and looks lovely.
Published on 13 Sept. 2012 by B. A. Hawkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Tarnishes
I bought this ring along with another set by Ah jewellery (same make) and it tarnished. Ah! Jewellery were brilliant and replaced the ring, but it tarnished within a week again - the other set did too. I haven't returned them or contacted Ah! Jewellery as I think perhaps it's just me. Just want a nice set of rings!! Oh well, will keep looking...
Published 19 months ago by Sarah collyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, 13 Sept. 2012
B. A. Hawkins "Dic" (U.K) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price!, 2 Nov. 2012
I bought this as a little gift for my girlfriend and she really loved it. It's really nice looking and, though slender, it is durable. Cheap at twice the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab ring, 30 April 2013
What a feb ring .my first ring I ordered got lost in post ,but now have a replacement ,it was worth waiting for ,fast delivery , and good service from company ,would buy again with no worry s ,and. I'm pleased with my ring great prize too , but only thing I have to say. I've had ring on for ,4 days now with my wedding ring. And the colour is starting to wear of on one side which is against my wedding ring .but still a fab ring , maybe not for every day use ,

1.0 out of 5 stars Tarnishes, 10 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Would have liked it to have come in a box, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Women's Channel Set World's Most Sparkly Lab Diamonds Ring. 24k Gold Electroplated. Outstanding Quality Eternity Band. (Jewellery)
Absolutely beautiful, but wrong size unfortunately. Had to make a guess as i didn't know which size i should have got, but was very close, at only one size too large. Would have liked it to come boxed, too, rather than in the bag, but that is fine. Looks gorgeous, and i really like it anyway. Can't complain at the price really!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!, 24 April 2013
This is a gorgeous ring that is such a fab price! I have worn it everyday since it arrived a week ago, even washing up ect. So many comments from friends! You would think it was worth a lot more!! Plus quick delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Channel Set Ring, 7 Nov. 2013
K. Vidal - See all my reviews
Really happy with this ring, it was purchased for my daughter and she thought it was absolutely amazing. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bit of bling!, 13 Dec. 2012
Tracy E (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
I only have small fingers, so big rings look silly on me. This is a lovely sparkley ring which really looks good when the light catches it. Great for the price. Fits very well and is a true size. Well worth the money. Thanks ah! jewelry, i'll be back for some more....

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 24 Feb. 2014
Found the stones a lot smaller than in the picture. Also after wearing only a few times I have found that the gold is starting to tarnish.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 21 Dec. 2012
i just want to say the 4 rings i ordeded from this company are really lovely even better than i expected