4.0 out of 5 stars Cracking fun (with a couple of niggles)
Published 12 months ago by PJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Be warned about delivery.......
Published 5 months ago by Busy Mum

4.0 out of 5 stars Cracking fun (with a couple of niggles), 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Riley 5 Ft Folding Domestic Pool Table - Black (Sports)
Great little table. It feels solid and the balls are almost full size which makes you feel like you're playing down the pub. Fun for everyone and you can have a decent game on it. We've had a 6ft snooker table with small balls and this gives a much better game due to the larger ball size/pocket size. Some niggles though: ours came with an 8 inch long crease/bump on the cloth so we considered sending it back but it doesn't affect play so didn't see the need but quality control may be a slight issue; and the cushions are a bit dead/not much bounce. Looked at lots of tables before deciding on this one and overall happy with purchase though.

5.0 out of 5 stars As seen, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Riley 5 Ft Folding Domestic Pool Table - Black (Sports)
I chose this rating because because it arrived by the given date, it was all there, there was no damage anywhere and it is exactly as shown in the picture.
It is easily foldable and packs flat against the wall. 5ft is a decent enough size to have a good game of pool without the table taking over the entire room.

3.0 out of 5 stars Be warned about delivery......., 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Riley 5 Ft Folding Domestic Pool Table - Black (Sports)
This pool table got delivered and left at my house, up the top of the garden. No attempt to redeliver when I was in. It weighs 36kgs and I am on my own. The package it's self says you need 2 people to carry it for safety, but there is only me. The only thing I could do was unpack it in the garden and carry it bit by bit, in the rain into the house. A very unhappy experience as I then had to dry it all out and it's my son's birthday present.

Advice: Buy from some one else with a better delivery service. Really, really poor delivery service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Riley 5 Ft Folding Domestic Pool Table - Black (Sports)
We ordered this in December as a gift for our son, it arrived promptly but unfortunately the table was cracked underneath. Sweatband and Sam in particular were so helpful and kept me constantly updated on a replacement,which arrived perfect and in time for Christmas.

Riley 5 Ft Folding Domestic Pool Table - Black