5.0 out of 5 stars The 2nd Book in an Amazing Trilogy
This book is great, and the trilogy itself is outstanding.

From start to finish, the storyline had me hooked. At first you may wonder where this story follows on from 'The Dark Shore', but all becomes apparent quite soon.

Published 16 months ago by Hdawg187

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a patch on the first - unfortunately
Published 10 months ago by Emma

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a patch on the first - unfortunately, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Shadow Eater (The Dominions of Irth Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I was sadly disappointed with the second of this series. Having greatly anticipated the sequel, I was looking forward to catching up with the characters from the first book, only to find the story focusing around new characters I found I didn't really care about. When characters from the previous book were introduced, I found them bland and emotions forced; just because the author says I should care or feel this way doesn't mean I actually do. I hate writing this review because I thoroughly enjoyed the first in this series, however, this seemed too forced. I spent most of the book thinking it'll get better, just give it a chance, but was just left wanting. I can't see that I will bother reading the next in this series, which is a real shame since the first book was so good

5.0 out of 5 stars The 2nd Book in an Amazing Trilogy, 5 April 2013
This book is great, and the trilogy itself is outstanding.

I noticed some people were complaining about the use of language being too complex for them. I had no such problem. Don't be put off by the naysayers. As long as you have a competent comprehension of the English language, this book is easy to understand.

I cannot recommend this book and this series of books highly enough. I am truly enthralled by this 'Dominions of Irth' saga.

Tremendous.