on 21 August 2014
My friend ordered this for her son who absolutely adored it and has done for months and it's identical to my own that I have owned for 5years and recently passed on to my daughter who finds him fascinating. After 5 years of being played with by nieces and nephs he's still in brand new condition. ATM he is wearing 3-6months dungarees and looking fabulous!!
on 17 January 2014
Bought this for my 2 year old son for Christmas after watching the movie. Really good quality and my son adores it. Now he cuddles it whenever we watch the movie.
on 26 December 2013
Exellent gift for Christmas awesome good cool nice present, the quality is good and it looks alot like tigger, im very pleased
on 30 December 2014
Lovely! My 2 year old thinks this tigger toy is fab, it's a great size and very soft.
on 21 August 2014
Better than I could have asked for!
on 13 April 2015