5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute
I have one of those padded notice boards with ribbons which criss-cross over it and bought these pegs as I thought they would be a more decorative way of attaching memos to it than drawing pins. The pegs are quite small, being just under 3cm from the base of the heart to the top of the peg.

They are perfect for my notice board and quite strong - two of them are...
Published 20 months ago by MrsK

3.0 out of 5 stars Heart Pegs
These pegs were great for the price and were fine for my needs. Be great for Xmas cards too. They are quite small.
Published 18 months ago by Silverglow

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: 50 Pcs Red Heart Accent White Wooden Spring Clothespins Memo Clips (Office Product)

They are perfect for my notice board and quite strong - two of them are strong enough to hold an A4 calendar up. They are much smaller than standard pegs so I would not use them for washing - in fact they will barely open wide enough to go across a washing line. We pegged our Christmas cards onto ribbon with them and hung it on the back of a door which looked really good and I'm sure I will find other uses for the spare ones over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars so sweet, 13 Mar 2014
i bought these as little treats for my wedding favour boxes, they are so sweet and well made, true to their picture and arrived quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars these are ace, 16 April 2014
Very cute and work really well- I used them to put photos up on a string of fairy lights and it looks gorgeous!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, 20 Feb 2014
Heart pegs were actually smaller than I thought they would be - about the size of a 5 p piece. My error though as I am not very good with measurements and did not bother check size , which is given, before I ordered the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 6 Jan 2014
i love these i clip them to all my gifts and pressies they are so cute im trying to find other uses

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Oct 2013
Delivery was really quite! Price was reasonable and the product looked exactly like shown! =D Would add so much more colour to my room

5.0 out of 5 stars Craft pegs, 20 Jun 2013
Great craft extra. I used mine for Geocaching swaps. Being wooden they can be written on with a fine pen or permanent marker

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but wish it said mini in the heading, 7 Mar 2013
wish it had been more obvious that they were mini pegs, but aside from that great quality and supercute and an absolute bargain, Would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 8 Feb 2013
I love these wee clips. They're perfect for clipping notes to French wire postcard frames. I also clipped some onto my kitchen garden herbs, in the window. They look terrific. Versatile and handy for all sorts of things. Would buy again. Arrived quickly and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Heart Clips, 9 Dec 2012
I really like these cute heart clips/clothespins! They are very well made and can be used as lovely decorative accessories everywhere. I used one of them to clip a card to a gift and it looked very good. I am going to use them to hang buntings, garlands and other things to decorate the house for Christmas . And I am looking forward to using these tiny heart clips for Valentine Day!