5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on winter!
Published 18 months ago by L. Gardener

I returned that coat because i really looked like if I had wrapped myself with a big duvet. The design is great, the quality is excellent and it is a very warm coat. I ended up ordering the shorter version which looks much better on me. I am 1.63 m so not that tall, maybe that's why the longer one looked so funny on me.
Published 16 months ago by paula miribel

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on winter!, 27 Sept. 2013
L. Gardener (London) - See all my reviews
Bought this in anticipation of another chilly winter, but weather is a balmy 23 degrees today - I'm actually looking forward to the temperature dropping so I can strut around in this lovely coat - it's like wearing a duvet (in a good way). The collar is lovely and cosy so you wouldn't need to wear a scarf. Very happy to know it will be of use in future winters too as it's suitable for bump/no bump thanks to the two methods of fastening it.

Very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Big, 6 Jan. 2014
This is a nice warm coat, and expands well - I'm 38 weeks now and it still fits! The only thing I didn't like is that the pockets are sewn when you receive it and you have to unstitch them, which is a pain. i tried using a seam ripper to do it faster but ended up cutting into the fabric, maybe set aside some time and use nail scissors instead. Otherwis a great coat, which I hope to continue to use in the future as well!

3.0 out of 5 stars Really warm and well designed, but not classy at all on short people, 16 Dec. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be great - not quite there..., 13 Nov. 2013
This coat is warm and cosy yet light to wear. The colour is lovely and I really wish it fit better. I am 7 months pregnant, and when I do up the buttons, it looks like it is bulging out. I wanted a coat to fit around my growing belly, not one that looks like I am out growing it. I have 2 months to go and need a coat to get me through winter.
My advise - this coat would be great for the first 6 or 7 months, but not after :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thin for a winter coat, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: MAMALICIOUS Women's Long - regular Coat (Apparel)
Ordered this coat in preparation for another cold winter. This is definitely not a winter coat, it's very thin despite being stuffed with some polyester. Returned

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely coat, 17 Oct. 2013
Bought at 3 months pregnant and fits lovely with zip and poppers done up, allows for a lot more baby growth and really nice length. Big chunky collar keeps neck really warm and snuggly.