5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising good!
Just as pictured and look the part. Lovely shape and colour. Good value for money and packaged well. Even though plastic don't look cheap at all.
Published 10 months ago by Mandiemouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute glasses
I've always wanted to wear non prescription glasses so I plucked up the courage to buy these. I've had a lot of compliments. The colouring of the frames is great. They are however cheaply plastic and don't feel very strong. I also felt the lenses were quite large and not what I envisaged. Still cute though just don't think they will last very long.
Published 7 months ago by ELLA THORNE

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising good!, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Men Women Leopard Pattern Plastic Frame Arms Clear Lens Plano Glasses (Eyewear)

5.0 out of 5 stars specs, 2 Dec 2013
Mrs. B. Cummings "BRENWIZ" (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
could not find design in shop but you hAD what I wanted listed have new lenses put in and have been admired

5.0 out of 5 stars Had eye infection and couldnt face the world without cover., 22 Mar 2014
Perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Have worn these spectacles many times due to an eye condition. Had to wear very little mascara and as a result had to hide behind these. They really did the job for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute glasses, 10 Mar 2014