5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly good
Published on 21 July 2012 by Ktee

2.0 out of 5 stars But the style very Amazing my type
As a petite person that I am it wasn't suitable in size wise for me. Still not wear.
But the style very Amazing my type, colour, fabric, just the size not suitable.
For future ref. know if it's not petite not even goes for it.
Published 7 months ago by Elisa Garnica

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly good, 21 July 2012
Ktee (South Somewhere) - See all my reviews
Bought this on a whim for my holidays. Not my usual style, and regretted buying it at first, particulary as it said it could take a month to be delivered. It was actually delivered in 6 days, and I LOVE it. The colour is fab and it fits really well. The materal is lovely. It's very unusual. Only thing is it is very very long in the leg. I am 5 Feet 8, and it is really long on me, if you are shorter you won't be able to wear it. Good service, fab quality. Love it :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic outfit, 2 Jan. 2013
I bought this for a xmas party. It made me feel great, tall and slim. I did have to take about 3 -4 inches off the bottom as they are very long. I am 5'5" plus I wore 7" heals. A lot of people I didn't know complimented me in this outfit saying how nice it was.
Also very comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is FABULOUS!!!, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: CWG All in 1 Jumpsuit, Catsuit with Sewn in Bandeau (Apparel)
This is a wonderful jumpsuit (mine is red), the material is a quality stretchy silky polyester. It fits really well and looks great (I'm a size 14 and bought a large). Has a very low back and you are unable to wear a bra but the bandeau insert does help keep you up lol.

Everyone was very complimentary about the outfit as it's a flattering fit.

Note: the item is very long (which is better than too short) and so you will probably need to get it taken up (if you can't do it yourself), unless you are tall and it cost me £10 (the dry cleaners I took it to, said it needs a "stretchy" stitch).

Clubwearguru were very responsive when I contacted them to query delivery times and the item arrived in about 1 week.

I am very happy with myu purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, 25 Mar. 2014
This jump suit is a real snip at the price and will look great with a set of heels and a good holiday suntan to finish it off.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 7 Dec. 2013
one thing was surprised was so open at back was heavy so would cost lot to return so got to cover it

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy jumpsuit, 22 Nov. 2013
I have already worn this to a party and felt great about it. All the eyes in the room went my direction. Though the jumpsuit looks great (mine is black), I accessorised it with a metallic chain belt, as it seemed to plain and slightly boring around the waist area. But with that... well, another deal! Very happy with the purchase. It is the best jumpsuit ever seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 8 Jan. 2015
Stunning outfit lots of compliments & attention !!! I'm a 12 & sz larg fit beautifully was too long tho but to be expected most clothes are at 5ft 2 but fabric lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars More than happy, 9 Jan. 2015
S. Ford - See all my reviews
Prompt delivery at the busiest time of year (Christmas), item a perfect fit and just as shown on website, and excellent customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it it is very comfy only thing it would ..., 5 Feb. 2015
I love it it is very comfy only thing it would have been better if it came in a shorter length I had to take it up as I'm only 5ft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
love it, fits and looks good :)