on 20 March 2013
Absolutely love this app for kindle fire tablet it's FREE creating your own video playlist - very impressed-well recommended the music life plays on:-)
I think it's Very Good and It is really Addictive in a way, when you want to listen to songs. I'm really happy I downloaded it, and the best bit about it, is that it's free.
I don't see how it's free, because it's so good.
It's a great example to those who want to invent an app like this.
The reason it's so good is because it's the same as YouTube but for songs that you've already seen you don't need an internet connection

I really recommend it to others and I'm very happy with it.
on 10 May 2013
It's brilliant, the whole family use it and you can even make your own playlists. Can't believe it's free (:
on 5 January 2013
Does what it says on the tin
No crashes or problems plays videos on kindle fire hd as expected without asking me to choose the protocol.
Only issue is you need to view in portrait so you can see the controls to do a new search. Landscape fills the screen completely.
on 18 August 2013
its amazing really good simple app as far as I'm concerned there is no end 2 the amount of songs u can have good quality videos the only slight downside is u have 2 wait 4 the video 2 be cached be4 u can watch it without internet but otherwise i would really recommend having it.
on 26 February 2014
This app was amazing I would rate it 6 stars if I could there is only one thing better that they could do can you plz bring a update that make It so you can listen to the brand new and big hits with out the subtitles version but yer I think that you should get it and it's free!!!!!
on 27 February 2014
I think of a song I haven't heard for 40 odd years and there it is. Takes me back to my youth club days. Absolutely love it.
on 4 June 2013
I have used it ever since I downloaded it,the playlists are good,and it's good you can see all the different things at once and go on other apps but still listen to the music and the playlist don't stop after every song, it's slow at times but oh well!
on 16 November 2013
I tried a couple of other apps and this is certainly the best not because it was free but it works seamlessly I am very happy with it
on 17 March 2013
Hi I am just letting you know that this app is really helpful because when I want to listen to music aswell as something else I can just put the music in the background and then do what ever I want to do also I would recommend this to many other people because it is a good app and everyone will love it. That is my honest opinion. Obviously in the same way you would be really happy if i recommended this to my friends and family.

Bethany