on 24 December 2012
Took a little while to get used to it, found quite a good bit of info on the internet. Now I can read e books as well as send and receive e-mails. The battery life is pretty good but I would have liked the sound to be a little bit better. Overall I am very pleased with this tablet especially at the price.
on 16 August 2013
nice and soft, it keeps the my tablet protected but when u put it down it on the ground a lot of dirt sticks to the back and sides but apart from that little problem it makes my tablet more easy to grip when playing games and makes it less likely to dope the device.
on 26 June 2013
Perfect. Fits my CnM7 inch touchpad like a glove, as another reviewer said, with all the holes and the bits in the right places, which pleasantly surprised me because i didn't think there was such a standard. Would recommend also fitting a screen protector though.
on 11 December 2012
Good case that does what is expected of it, a bonus is that it also fits into an external case with keyboard far better and secures the tablet within that device. I would recommend for anyone who uses the Tabtronics 7" for general use
on 7 January 2013
This case is excellent for the tablet PC I purchased last year; all ports are accessible (and useable) and the on/off button etc. - whilst covered - are easy to use. It also fits the tablet very snuggly.
on 18 March 2013
An excellent fit BUT be warned, there is no hole for inserting headphones: I am now searching for a very sharp blade such as a scalpel to slice away. This needs to be fixed by manufacturer or seller!
55 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2013
A very nice looking product which securely holds the tablet, my reason for giving three stars is it is very difficult/impossible to remove the tablet without damaging-scratching the tablet casing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 June 2013
Unlike some other cases, has a big overlap so stays on well even in the face of enthusiastic 3 year olds! Fits cyclone voyager 7 perfectly although you need to trim the holes. Good value.
on 17 December 2012
this was absolutely what I needed for my little cheap tablet. It fit perfect for a tomtec 4.1. I would recommend it.... easier to hold and worth the money which was peanuts...good deal!
on 26 March 2013
good quality does what it says on the tin, just its about 5mm too big on my tablet so ive had to put a thin pading around one edge to keep it on. other than that its great