4.0 out of 5 stars Expected a little more to be honest
Nutritional food and what we should all be eating. Could have added more recipes in my opinion. Filled one page by pretty much saying 'put a chicken breast in the oven for a bit' doesn't sit so well with me.
Published 19 months ago by Jimmyc83

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Firstly, a lot of the recipes are duplicated in 'The Dolce Diet, Living Lean" and secondly, why is there no nutrient info?

I find it ironic and hypocritical of Mike to accuse other authors of being greedy when he knocks out something as lazy as this with duplicate info across multiple books.

I've rated it at 3 stars as if this is a good healthy...
Published on 21 May 2013 by Wilvo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Expected a little more to be honest, 26 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Recipes - A Must For Anyone Wanting To Lead A Healthy Lifestyle!, 3 Jun. 2014
I bought this recipe book as an add-on to The Dolce Diet Living Lean book. This gave 100+ more recipes using the same healthy living principles.
I'd recommend this book to anyone wanting more healthy recipes. I put my own spin on a few of the recipes too!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is for serious health and fitness, 17 May 2013
This cook book gives all the information to change your eating patterns alongside giving you the very best method of good health. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking to change their way of eating and leading to a healthy lifestyle for good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing recipes, 7 Sept. 2014
I dropped from 13% to 8% body fat in 3 months, maintained my muscle strength and has never been in better shape. With these recipes, I feel no urge for junk food - it's a lifestyle I definitely can keep for life.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 21 May 2013
This review is from: The Dolce Diet: LIVING LEAN COOKBOOK (Kindle Edition)

I've rated it at 3 stars as if this is a good healthy recipe book but loses 2 stars due to lack of nutrition info.

Stop being lazy Mike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diets don't get any better than this, 21 Mar. 2014
Just stick to the recipes. I feel great. It's a lifestyle, really, not a diet. It works very very well. (And if it doesn't, I'd say that you're doing it wrong.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab food for food lovers!, 18 May 2013
Excellent choice of meals for anytime of the day, good value for money!
Makes shopping for groceries so much cheaper when following the lifestyle plan!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 1 July 2014
Sent the book straight back to Amazon very poor quality, the most basic recipes iv ever seen, a lot of better books out there at better price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Dolce Diet: LIVING LEAN COOKBOOK (Kindle Edition)
This book is full of great recipes from Mike, living lean has turned my life around after loosing 70+lb's a recommendation to anybody!

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting to work now!!!, 17 Jun. 2014
Arrived on time ... The book was a gift for my cousin who liked it a lot. hopefully he will give a tip or two !!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›