Format: Audio CDChange

on 26 March 2014
I already had 5 of the 8 albums and I was looking at buying the others.... This was a great choice. It comes in a shell like case and all of the CD's have vinyl record like sleeves. I wasn't particularly bothered about having the sleeve notes for the earlier albums so win, win. The box set has also been great for picking up and throwing in the car!!!
on 27 August 2012
Very nice box which includes Green Days studio albums in nice cardboard sleeves. Nice addition for your Green Day collection or if you're a new fan and want to listen to their back catalog. I would recommend it!
on 12 May 2013
If you need the Green Day back catalogue, whether it is because you have never owned it,or your old discs are scratched, then this is such a great way to get it. Bargain price - does exactly what it says on the tin!
on 24 January 2013
Daughter thinks it is excellent and good value for money. would recommend to everyone who are interested in green day
on 22 March 2013
I had listened to each of Green Day's studio albums many times prior to this purchase but didn't have them all on CD. £20 for 8 brilliant albums was a deal I couldn't refuse.
on 17 January 2013
I'm a massive greenday fan and was more than happy when I got this sent to me worth every penny
on 1 September 2012
Came earlier than I expected, the box is presented excellently and is really good quality, 8 brilliant cds at a bargain price. Buy it!
on 4 November 2014
This is a great set for any Green Day fan. 8 albums in a small little box. The only downside is that you don't get the album booklets as the discs are in cardboard sleeves but it's not really a big deal. Excellent product.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 October 2012
What outstanding value for money! My daughter wanted to get the back catalogue of Green Day and I couldn't believe my luck being able to achieve this and spend so little. And you don't get lumbered with a stack of CD cases which just take up space once all the music has been transferred to your MP3.
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 April 2015
I bought this because my original copy of American Idiot was crushed by an idiot, I saw this and had always wanted to buy more Green Day albums, so many classic songs that I both already knew and didn't
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse