Colour: Hello Dolly (Purple)|Change
Price:£107.93 - £150.00

on 4 June 2013
Nice cover shame about the fixing and quality.

This seat uses a separate plastic clip which clips around the seat belt near to the belt buckle. This means that there is nothing to secure the seat to the top of the belt and the seat can move around freely at the top. If your toddler leans over then the seat can move side to side. It is very difficult to fit the clip and get a tight fixing as the clearance between the belt buckle and several times i thought i had broken it. other car seats (e.g. maxicosi) use a built in clip to secure the seat itself to the seatbelt at the top of the seat (at the shoulder) this provides a secure fixing and means the seat cannot move side to side.

Also, the bottom of the seat quite sharp plastic which can mark the seat and damage it (compared to the other seat I am now using)
on 3 December 2013
My little girl has the matching buggy and I couldn't help but buy this! I am over the moon with it. It's so easy to use, well made and my little girl always look incredibly comfortable. The recline function is really useful too. Recommended!
on 16 December 2014
Superb and my daughter love it!!!
on 17 January 2013
Excellent, only seem to struggle adjusting the straps. But once done our baby looks very safe and very comfortable.
Would recommend.
on 21 November 2013
I brought this car seat for my grandaughter and im delighted with it. It was a very good price and is fantastic quality.
The seat comes in a lovely cerisey/purple shade, with a comfy padded inlay that is prettily decorated with little russian dollies. The inlay is nice and snuggly for smaller babies and is ideal to take out for quick cleaning.
The seat has three position reclining which is brilliant for nap times and general comfort.
Easy to install and remove and it doesnt weigh a ton like some car seats do.
Would highly recommend to all.
on 7 March 2016
Strap kept twisting
on 15 May 2015
Lovely car seat xx
on 1 November 2013
Purchased as my little girl is ready to go into the next stage car seat. The seat is really pretty and good quality. I am a huge cosatto fan and have a range of their products this being the most recent. Excellent price on amazon cheaper than I could find elsewhere. Added bonus it comes with a 4 year guarantee.
on 23 April 2013
Amazing! Fits securely in place and is so easy to fit into cars. It is bright and colourful so it really looks lovely in the back of my car. Would recommend to anybody! Even if you have a boy the other designs are lovely too.
on 13 December 2014
Easy to install. The base is quite large so did not fit in my husbands car but fitted in mine. It is worth checking that it fits in your car. Comfortable and easy to use. Great to have rear facing as an option