on 21 July 2012
these arrived promptly, in excellent condition.
For the price they cannot be faulted as I paid more for a set of 3 branded cutters than I paid for this whole set.
They are a mixture of mainly plunger cutters with some non plunger ones too, I have tried the plunger cutters and all work well but I have yet to try the non plunger ones as they are things like snowflakes and not yet needed.
They do occasionally come apart (but are very easily put back together) but I presume this is to aid cleaning them as they do retain a bit of water once washed and take a while to dry off if washed complete.
a good starter kit for anyone
on 26 November 2012
I ordered these cutters as I needed to make a 3 tier wedding cake covered in daisies. to purchase the daisy cutters alone from a local store was as expensive as this whole set! so pleased with them, worked great and really gave my cake a professional finish. great price and great delivery!
on 21 November 2012
I went on a cake decorating course where I learnt how to use the cutters and immediately decided to buy a set of my own. These caught my eye as the best value for money. I am only amateur when it comes to cake decoration so these suited me perfectly. Haven't had any problems with them at all and have used them quite a few times now to make cupcakes etc.
on 3 August 2012
This product came well packaged and arrived very quickly. The products are as described. I have used these cutters on several occassions and I have had no problems with regard to the quality of this product. Well worth buying cutters in a set than individual. Well worth the money.
on 1 January 2014
What great value for money a very comprehensive set and good quality, Bought with modelling tools to finish edges, but cutt really well. I would definitely recommend these.
on 28 December 2013
Every shape one may require all packed in a neat box. My daughter was delighted with this gift. Very useful and excellent value. I would recommend this product,
on 20 November 2012
Very good value for money and does what it says. Beat rival prices and will be used frequently when decorating.
on 8 December 2013
Excellent value for money, prompt delivery and very nice products, they seem sturdy even after extensive use! Would recommend this product to any budding cake decorator.
on 7 September 2012
Good value for money but beware some of the items are just cutters not plungers but they work well with ready made icing.
on 20 January 2014
Excellent value for money and a fraction of the cost compared to the high street too!! Well worth the purchase