on 7 March 2014
easy to assemble, a sturdy and nice looking trike. has a handle for parent control and safety. very pleased with it.
on 8 January 2014
I purchased this for my grandsons Xmas present it was excellent value for money, was easy to put together .
My grandson has really enjoyed pushed around in it as he is 19mths. I am sure this will las him at least until he he 3.

Would highly recommend this prodect
on 17 January 2014
Quite flimsy when putting together and holes didn't line up very well.
Also when my son got tired the seat want very supportive and he ended up slumped over the handle bars.
However for the price paid if he only uses it a couple of times it won't matter.
on 22 May 2014
I purchased this smart trike for my grandson what I disliked about it was no shoulder straps, its a lovely trike & my grandson loves it but has with all babies they move around a lot I thought security was at its minimal.
on 29 December 2012
Great value compared to similar trikes and my daughter loves the bright colours. Really handy that it converts to suit different stages of development
on 6 February 2013
My grandson absolutely loves this - he's 21 months old. I've been meaning to buy one for ages. I love the colours as they are not gender specific and with a new baby sister she'll be happy to use it too I'm sure :)
on 27 January 2014
This is the best thing I have ever bought for my boy and as 1st birthday presents go, this topped it!!
Love getting him out and about on his bike and he is very safe and secure
on 22 April 2013
I am very disappointed with this product. I find it to be dangerous as the support for 10 Month+ which is designed to keep your child secure keeps popping of all the time. It's not worth the money we spent on it and wish we would of got something better and that I would of felt confident in knowing that my child was safe an secure. All together not happy and a waste of money
on 16 August 2015
I had to return this item because it was horrible quality. Back wheels were all time falling apart so my little one wasnt on this smart trike even once.
on 21 October 2014
Lovely product. However it is shame that you cannot stop the peddles moving when you are pushing it as it can hit the childs fit which can be painful