‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Life-Changing, 4 Sep 2012
This review is from: ONE LIFE ONE SHOT!
Seriously this book is a MUST READ. Very easy reading and so Inspiring. A true famiily man who has gone through tough times in his life onto an ExtraOrdinary Life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone wanting things to change!, 5 Sep 2012
This review is from: ONE LIFE ONE SHOT!
I have known Peter for 5 years, basically since he introduced me to the network marketing company he mentions in his book. He has always been a massive inspiration but when you read his book full of common sense advice you will be itching to take action and change the things in life that are not working for you. It is light hearted, an easy read, full of little humorous stories that so many of us can relate to. It is a book I would recommend to my own team but also friends and family. I have just bought a copy for my 13 year old son on his birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars One Shot One Life got to be book of the year, 4 Sep 2012
This review is from: ONE LIFE ONE SHOT!
Just finished the book and can say it is one of the best books I have read in a long time. No matter at what stage in your life you are at, reading this book will help you move forward with far more enthusiasm and vision. Thanks Pete for a great book will endorse the read to all our Team.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for anybody wishing to change their life for the better!!, 10 May 2014
This review is from: ONE LIFE ONE SHOT!
Fantastic book worth it's price many times over. Full of practical advice to start changing your life for the better. If you are into personal development then this book needs to be in your hands. Thank you Peter for the priceless information contained in this book

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational and informative, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: ONE LIFE ONE SHOT!
This book is full of inspiration and useful information which can help everyone improve the quality of their lives. It is not the typical self help book as it is so easy to read and understand. I would recommend it to everyone I know and I look forward to any future releases from Pete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Review, 23 April 2013
This review is from: ONE LIFE ONE SHOT!
I was very excited to recieve my copy of Peter Rea's book 'One Life, One Shot'.
It really did not disapoint and was a fantastic read from cover to cover. It is very easy to read, very informative & exceptionally intruiging and makes you not want to put it down.
I would recommend it to anybody looking at personal development material.

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'Must Read', 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: ONE LIFE ONE SHOT!
I read this book over a few weeks. I found it informative, inspirational and educational. For people in the MLM business, it can be used for training and supporting members of your team. And if not in the business of MLM, a good guide to help you through different situations we all deal with, on a day to day basi, in our lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars One word Peter Rea " MAGICAL ", 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: ONE LIFE ONE SHOT!
One Life One Shot by Peter Rea. This was only my second book I have every read and it a must read for anyone. Peter is truly "MAGICAL" and one hell of a top guy. I met him in Nottingham and Birmingham Last year and look forward to meeting him again I purchase his book and it will change your life as believe me it already started to change mine thank you Peter for your book and the words it contains .

Peter Rea one word " MAGICAL "

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Read, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: ONE LIFE ONE SHOT!
This book has got to be on everyones to read list. It has something for everyone on all levels.
If you want to take control of your life give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, 30 Oct 2012
This review is from: ONE LIFE ONE SHOT!
This book contains information that is a 'must know' for anyone striving for personal or business success. In addition to acquiring these gold nuggets of wisdom there is the added bonus of getting to know one man who has put these principals into action to achieve all round success. I would recommend others take the same journey of discovery and fulfillment that Peter Rea has so excellently described in this book. What an INSPIRATION...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

ONE LIFE ONE SHOT!
ONE LIFE ONE SHOT! (Unknown Binding - 2012)
Used & New from: £7.99