4.2 out of 5 stars1,570
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 1 February 2013
I chose this rating because this book was hilarious. I liked that it was also insightful and wise. The only thing that I disliked was when I realised that I was at the end. I recommend it to anyone. Very well written :)
on 2 March 2013
Book arrived well packaged, but still had a tear on the front cover, but I didn't mind as the book was for me......Memo to Miranda.....stick to TV dear.!!!
on 8 October 2013
Really disappointed with this book, infact I have ditched it after only a dozen pages or so as it such drivle! Her style of comedy and language somehow is not at all funny when written down, not like the sitcom itself.
on 20 June 2016
Funny to the core - couldn't put it down!
on 17 November 2015
Reads just like Miranda is talking to you
on 16 April 2015
Oh dear! Stick to TV not writing I think.
on 7 July 2014
Absolutely hilarious, a must for any fan
on 8 November 2012
I thought it was autobiographical, apparently it isn't. Miranda Hart is funny to watch but I don't think her humour transfers well onto the written page.
on 4 November 2012
Funny and surprisingly wise. And has given me a wonderful sense of solidarity. Only criticism is the huge overlap with the show - or do those who've only seen each series less than 10 times find it less noticeable?
on 17 January 2013
I do love miranda's show and although parts of this book were funny i skipped through alot of it. I didn't read the sections where she spoke to her younger self as felt it didn't add any value to the book overall.