5.0 out of 5 stars change your words change your life
This latest book by joyce meyer is well worth reading and putting into practice.many of us as christians do not recognise the power of the words we speak on a day to day basis.this book will give an understanding of the power of every word we speak.
Published 20 months ago by Frederick J. Scutt

3.0 out of 5 stars Audiobook
Great book by Joyce but the narrating of the audiobook by her daughter takes some listening to. It took me a while to switch off from the heavy accent and start listening to the book itself.
Published 5 months ago by H Voss

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars change your words change your life, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Change Your Words, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power of Every Word You Speak (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Oct 2012
We have quite a few of Joyce Meyer titles at home. This one without exception is just as great as the others! A great author with life changing words. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars joyce meyer change your life, 14 Dec 2012
C. Smith (uk) - See all my reviews
wonderful book as normal with joyce she writes so well and all of us can relate to it ........ helps us to change our lives god is good

4.0 out of 5 stars still reading, 10 Dec 2012
i love joyce i read so much everyday lots to work at pray about and thing i need to go back to realy opening my eyes and ears great book so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Change your words..., 28 Feb 2014
If you're a Christian, you will love this, I feel everyone could learn something from reading this, especially people with a propensity to gossip without considering the consquences of what they are saying.

5.0 out of 5 stars To find out that everything we say is important to our lives, 3 May 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone who want to change. I love Joyce she writes as it is, and how to live.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Life will never be the same., 3 Mar 2013
I have spent over a month reading, this book is full of GEMS; enjoy. :-)
Be blessed and joyful, learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
T. Y. Yeow (Belfast, UK) - See all my reviews
Since we all love talking, it is important to know that what we say to others does affect them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teaching - Preaching, 2 Jun 2014
The author has a wonderful easy manner in explaining why we should change our words in order to change our lives.
All very exciting. I am on the second read of this book in order to digest it properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 19 May 2014
I rated this book 5 star because it really is life changing for those who are serious about changing their lives and taking action to do so. Joyce uses good scenarios and examples from her personal experiences and others. The book helped me to see how true of a Christian I am and how to be a mature Christian. I would recommend it again and again because our words are so powerful we could make of break a nation

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›