5.0 out of 5 stars Blu-ray is Stunning...
Admittedly you pay more for a Blu-ray disc than a normal DVD but the quality of picture is so much better. If you can afford to do so, I would always recommend the blu-ray option every time.

Published on 12 Dec. 2012 by AlexKrycek

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Our son loved 101 Dalmations so bought this to watch for a change but he wasn't as impressed.
Published 1 month ago by Miss Hooley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Blu-ray is Stunning..., 12 Dec. 2012
AlexKrycek "I Believe..." (Sheffield - England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 101 Dalmatians / 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure [Blu-ray] [1961] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)

I will not go in to any details on the stories as I am sure most people are acquainted with them. After all, the first one came out in 1961! Suffice to say my daughter has been enchanted by both stories. The stories are great,, colours vibrant, music crisp and clear - and the extras on the disc mean you have near on three hours of pure entertainment. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney classics, 27 April 2014
Bought for my grandson to watch with us as the old Disney classics are the best, and these are no exception. My grandson loves them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars 101 dalmatians, 6 Feb. 2014
Brought as a xmas present niece loves this film and has watched it so many times since. Was cheaper to but the 2 films together than the 1 in its own fab :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear DVD quality. Very pleased., 25 Jan. 2014
101 (1) wonderful Walt Disney classic cartoon. 101 (2) wonderful Walt Disney cartoon follow up. Wonderful for families. Recommend movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 Dec. 2013
I loved these DVDs as a kid so I've bought them for my daughter for Christmas. Can't wait to watch them with her :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 15 Nov. 2013
Bought to update my sons Disney collection from my old VHS to blu ray. I hope he loves them like I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars 101 Dalmatians 11 - Bly-ray DVD, 9 Mar. 2013
I enjoyed watching this entertaining series 2 DVD of the 101 Dalmatians romp in London and surrounding areas. it makes a great addition to my DVD library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dalmatians!, 17 Feb. 2013
Such a lovely pair of films. Bought for my girlfriend who is a great lover of Disney films. Both of us are very pleased. Delivered within quite a short time, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars 102 - 2, 22 May 2013
Adrian Holland "Dutch Holland" (Oxford, UK.) - See all my reviews
Another Disney great, I love all Disney animation, but they seriously need to make more films, this film however is ok, it's about the puppies from first movie, doing there thing, and 1 goes off and has an adventure, overall kids will love it. Well worth watching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dalmatians DVD, 16 Dec. 2014
A. D. Bourne - See all my reviews
Oh it's smashing, my grandchildren put it on as soon as they come, and sit and enjoy enormously.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›