4.0 out of 5 stars More than expected, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: French Connection Men's Quartz Watch with Gold Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet FC1135SGM (Watch)
I wasn't sure about this watch. Upon opening the box, I found two criticisms. The first being that the diamonds look a lot smaller than in the product (even though yes, I understand it's zoomed in), I found it a bit underwhelming. Secondly, the strap is massive, which is a given. The downside is that it's included with a wrist measuring scale through which they charge you to amend the length of the strap. Surely it's obvious every single person is going to have to adjust the length of the watch. I think it should have been free.

Downsides talked about, I think it's a beautiful watch. It looks even better on my wrist than I had anticipated, and for the price, the saving of around 60% was incredible value. I will be overly-attached to this watch for quite some time. Thank you!

Product Rating: 5/5
Delivery Time: 4/5
Value for Money: 4/5

4.0 out of 5 stars really happy with it, 26 Dec 2013
i ordered this for my dad as christmas present, delivery is really fast and the quality is really good. he really liked it and i happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ooppss, 27 Feb 2014
I had bought this as xmas present but after seeing it I kept it for myself. very good quality. well recommended to both ladies and gentlemen

5.0 out of 5 stars With Prime service it is absolutely a pleasure of buying from Amazon, 31 Jan 2014
I bought this for my father and he likes the watch. I am happy with the quality as my father is happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best buy of the year!, 1 Jan 2014
I took the risk bcos I thought if it came and it wasn't the way I saw it online,I wouldn't be too bothered cos I got it cheap.But I got the surprise of the the year when I opened the box....it surpassed my expectation. I didn't believe what I saw in the box when I opened it.And more so, the delivery time was faultless.

5.0 out of 5 stars very smart, 30 Dec 2013
lovely heavy wind up watch,()ive got loads in my drawer needing new batteries! very smart excellent price highly reccomended. The delivery was 2 days!!