4.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase
My kitten uses it , and keeps her of my furniture , it is only cardboard but still does the job
Published 20 months ago by mrs susan jane glenn

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time.
The cats, all 4 of them, just don't use it. I used the cat nip to attract them to it, which is what happens, but they don't scratch it.
Published 13 months ago by Np

4.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, 1 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat took right to it!, 4 Mar. 2014
C. Rushton (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Catit Union Flag Scratching Board (Misc.)
My cat walked right up to this, scratched it and then sat on it proudly as if it were a new throne. I have noticed more nail shells around the house since we got this, which I guess is a good thing (they are supposed to shed them?). I don't find that bits of cardboard are being left around...I just hoover under it when doing regular hoover chore. It seems to be lasting so I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitties love it!, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Catit Union Flag Scratching Board (Misc.)
These cardboard scratchers make our kitties so happy. For some reason they love sitting on this type of cardboard, and they're naturally drawn to scratching it, which saves our furniture. Ever since I discovered these scratcher sofas, our kitties have completely stopped scratching anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat LOVES it!, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Catit Union Flag Scratching Board (Misc.)
This scratch board was delivered about 30 minutes ago and my cat has not stopped scratching it! I suspect it will be in tatters when I get back later tonight but it's great that she's turned her attention to the scratch-board instead of my furniture! I've tried everything in the past but no other scratch post has been the slightest bit interesting to her. It's a miracle to finally find something that works! It will be interesting to see how long it lasts, but so far, so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly simple and my cats love them, 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Catit Union Flag Scratching Board (Misc.)
I cannot agree more with the previous reviews. I am just about to buy 2 more of these as my cats have shredded theirs and left my furniture alone. I wish I had found these years ago.

I highly recommend you buy one and try it because they really work brilliantly. If you don't like using the dried catnip supplied, because it does drop through the corrugated cardboard onto the carpet/floor below, they work equally well with a catnip spray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Money Well Spent!, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Catit Union Flag Scratching Board (Misc.)
I was a bit skeptical of these when I first saw them but after a friend told me how much her cat loved the cat scratcher so I thought I'd try one with my three cats. All I can say, is wish I'd got one before. The cats love it so much they fight over who sits on it (they seem to like it as much as a bed as they do a scratcher) and the best bit of all - they don't sharpen their claws on the sofas!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat Scratching Board, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Catit Union Flag Scratching Board (Misc.)
Bought this for my daughters cat who was a rescue and proving to be having a hard time settling in. Though she didn't instantly use it, she did eventually and it appears to have been a hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Catit Union Flag Scratching Board (Misc.)
My cats love this and use it all the time. I would definitely buy another one when this one is worn out. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my sofa!, 6 May 2014
N. Pearson (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Catit Union Flag Scratching Board (Misc.)
Fab product, can live with the little bits of cardboard that come off it if it means my sofa is now safe. One of my cats (the one that scratched the sofa) loves it, the other walks straight past it and uses an indoor plant to scratch on!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time., 30 Mar. 2014