5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, good quality, good value
Excellent service from suppliers. Smart design and - from the reaction of our dogs - very comfortable! 28-inch for Springer Spaniel - although he also keeps climbing into the 32-inch which we purchased for the Labrador, but that's just being greedy!
Published 10 months ago by Linda, West Mids

3.0 out of 5 stars It was suitable for our needs and a fair price
It is ok our dog seems to be comfortable in it so what more is there to say and fair price paid
Published 6 months ago by Elizabeth Bunyan

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, good quality, good value, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rosewood 40 Winks Oval Sleeper, 28-inch, Blue Stripe (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and comfortable, 24 Oct 2013
Ann (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
Looks good (I chose navy stripe) and is well made. My little dog finds it very comfortable and cosy with its fur fabric base. I haven't washed it yet but don't see any problems. I would definitely recommend this bed, very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosewood Pet Bed, 29 Dec 2013
Really pleased with this purchase, excellent quality dog bed which my puppy really loves. Would recommend to anyone brilliant buy

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BE FOOLED, 11 July 2014
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE PICTURE. It gives the impression of soft, almost brushed cotton material. In fact it is noisy, plastic-like material - kind of what an anorak is made of. And the blue is much much darker, almost black. I contacted Amazon to ask what the material was supposed to be and they couldn't tell me because it isn't listed on the site! I have asked them to find out and get back to me and when they have found out they should put it on the listing so it is clear what people are buying. Overall very disappointed at how misleading online companies can be.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was suitable for our needs and a fair price, 4 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and style, 1 Aug 2014
Thrilled to bits with the bed, although our new dog has not yet slept in it I'm sure when he does he will fined it very comfy .
Great quality and style. I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
Got 2 these are great one side of cushion is fluffy my pups love as does mum.fast delivery recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars ... dog won't use it but the bed itself is fine and I like that it is all washable, 29 Aug 2014
Unfortunately my dog won't use it but the bed itself is fine and I like that it is all washable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value, 18 July 2014
Excellent quality for the very reasonable price. My Beagle absolutely loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Aug 2014