5.0 out of 5 stars Woofer pad
My terrier Amos loves this bed. He tells me its warm, comfortable and he really likes curling up in it when its nice and smelly!!!! I love it, because it washes well and even though it has had plenty of washes it still looks like new.
Published on 27 Nov. 2012 by Lesley Radcliffe

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BE FOOLED
Published 11 months ago by jess

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Woofer pad, 27 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, good quality, good value, 20 Oct. 2013
Excellent service from suppliers. Smart design and - from the reaction of our dogs - very comfortable! 28-inch for Springer Spaniel - although he also keeps climbing into the 32-inch which we purchased for the Labrador, but that's just being greedy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Dog!!!, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rosewood 40 Winks Oval Sleeper, 24-inch, Blue Stripe (Misc.)
Ordered this bed and it arrived earlier than promised. It is true to size 24" (measure is outside size) and is fine for our shih tzu pup although our westie decided to try it and fit in it o.k. Hence, I have now ordered another one (now I know what it is like) although I have gone up a size for the westie to give him a little more room to a 28". Good quality and looks neat and tidy, I also think it will wash ok., as the material is really nice. Had looked at these beds in local pet shop and they were a lot more expensive than through Amazon. Buy one and see!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and comfortable, 24 Oct. 2013
Ann (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
Looks good (I chose navy stripe) and is well made. My little dog finds it very comfortable and cosy with its fur fabric base. I haven't washed it yet but don't see any problems. I would definitely recommend this bed, very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice,comfortable bed, 4 Dec. 2013
Excellent bed,good quality,the dog does not want to leave it!,would recommend this product ,excellent value,
nice material and beautiful colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosewood Pet Bed, 29 Dec. 2013
Really pleased with this purchase, excellent quality dog bed which my puppy really loves. Would recommend to anyone brilliant buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, good looking, practical, 23 July 2014
Very nice, smart and looks very comfortable for my dog. Also i like that it is washable and has detachable base!

5.0 out of 5 stars realy nice, 19 Dec. 2013
this is a really nice bed both the inside cushion is reversible so you can have a fluffy side or smooth side. Both my dogs love them.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BE FOOLED, 11 July 2014
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE PICTURE. It gives the impression of soft, almost brushed cotton material. In fact it is noisy, plastic-like material - kind of what an anorak is made of. And the blue is much much darker, almost black. I contacted Amazon to ask what the material was supposed to be and they couldn't tell me because it isn't listed on the site! I have asked them to find out and get back to me and when they have found out they should put it on the listing so it is clear what people are buying. Overall very disappointed at how misleading online companies can be.

4.0 out of 5 stars my dog was not keen at first as she still ..., 1 Dec. 2014
my dog was not keen at first as she still had her cushion to use now its 50/50. she is a miniature schnauzer cross who likes to stretch
out so i would buy the bigger size next time as i think she likes the fact that its got sides and thinks i can't see her.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›