TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 December 2014
Great Idea. And it took a few days to get her to go in it and sleep. I put a chair next to it so that she could get up and investigate it at her own pace. Then one afternoon she was nearly asleep next to it in the chair I put her in it and she was too out of it to be bothered to move. She now gets in it on her own accord when ever she fancies it. I would say that she is really warming up to it no pun intended. We have turned the radiator down a bit as to make sure that it doesn't get to overly hot in there for her. It is just the right warmth. It is really sturdy. I was a tiny bit let down with how short it was but she seems to fit in it ok. And the fabric is just so incredibly soft and plush. It only took minutes to put together and the instructions were simple to follow. Over all a brilliant product and I would recommend it to anyone that has cats.
review image review image review image
on 1 February 2015
This a well made well designed cat bed. I ordered it specifically for our 9 week old kitten so she would be cosy when asleep and not having to sleep in her cage. It fits the narrower radiators upstairs, but that defeats the idea of me keeping an eye on her. I don't want to use it's floor standing option as our very curious working cocker would get her out! As you can see from the attached photo it won't go down the back of the radiator at all.
Sadly it will have to go back and none of the others on offer look as substantial.
I can't give this any less than 5 stars for build etc but do be careful if your radiator of choice is a deep one.
review image
on 10 June 2013
I say "soft and comfortable" but I haven't slept in it myself you understand.

The cats are keen though.

I'll take their word for it.
on 19 May 2014
I wanted to buy the Bamboo version, but no foreign seller would ship to the USA. So when I saw this soft fuzzy model with a metal frame and a seller willing to ship to the USA , I thought I would try it.
Now, we don't have radiators here in the Southwestern part of the USA, but we do have staircase handrails, which is what I wanted this for. It's the most brilliant idea and I really don't understand why it's not marketed and sold as such in the USA; the manufacturer could make a fortune!
Anyway, my cat loves it!!! She jumps in there, and promptly falls asleep! A five star product!!!
on 11 February 2013
This was a quality cat bed. It was easy to assemble (no tools needed) and fit my radiator perfectly. My picky little cat loved it. Great price, speedy delivery too!
on 11 January 2014
Nothing wrong with the actual product, but wouldn't recommend it for cats over 4kg (a bit small for my 4.5kg cat)
on 8 January 2014
This bed is not a comfortable size for an adult male cat ( and our cat isn't very big!)
Waste of money!
on 4 April 2013
lovely and soft, the assembly was easy and it fits all my radiators even doublem on cat thinks it is hers only, so very sucessful purchase
on 11 January 2016
Bought this for my two 6 months old kittens. Not super intuitive to assemb, but effort is worth as it is a good product. Kittens were really curios when saw it for the first time but they lost gradually interest during the week. Sometimes they sleep in it or even play with it as a tunnel. It looks definitely warm, soft and good quality. Unlucky kittens still prefer to squeeze in their old 2nd hand cat bed.
Overall I recommend it, even though keep in mind that you can buy a 5 stars extra luxory Bed with all the comfort and your cat may ignore it and sleep in its box. :)
review image review image
on 29 May 2014
Actually Yellow! Looks hideous. Not off white as it appears in the photo. Returned this item on receipt. Wouldn't recommend.