on 19 December 2013
brand new Yeti with factory fitted MDI, doesnt recognize my work Nokia or a Samsung S3 mini. Phones recognize the connection, Skoda system doesnt recognize any device, nor is the phone charged.
on 10 February 2014
Item itself is as described and arrived promptly. It charges the phone however that is it. It would seem that my samsung s3 is not compatable with my vw touran mdi which is not fault of the key lead. Good product and miles cheaper than a vw original part.
on 28 June 2014
I have the new Golf GTD cable fits, charges phone but doesn't play music via my mobile which is a HTC one
on 4 February 2014
More than happy with this product. Bought it for my 2011 VW Passat for use with my Samsung Galaxy s2, no problems at all with installation and it connects up to the car's MMI system easily allowing you to use the media interface on the stereo/steering wheel to control your music.

****UPDATE****
Now using this with my new Samsung Galaxy S4 Active in the Passat, as with the S2 it works no problem.
on 29 March 2015
Poor quality. Disintegrated after about 6 months of very occasional usage. Not a particularly good fit -- to the point where I would be hesitant to use it on a new expensive handset.

2 stars because it's a lot cheaper than the official VAG one.
on 2 October 2014
Bought to connect my new VW Passat to a Samsung Note , didn't connect and only acted as a glorified in car charger. To give them their due though seller gave me a full refund immediately upon contacting them.
on 5 November 2014
Delivery was on time but im afraid the product is very poor it does not hardly charge my samsung s4 so obviously not a genuine item. Wont be buying anything again.
on 18 August 2014
plastic coating fell off after a day and the rest fell to bits a week later, of such low quality. Avoid.
on 30 July 2014
Release button on car connection end is a bit stiff and fiddly to release. Otherwise, does the job.
on 11 October 2014
Seems to be of high quality, the connectors fit well at both ends.