5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks every box and more
Now I don't normally take time writing reviews but I do read them, and quietly thank those who really do add insight, so here's my effort. OK The old cordless suddenly died and we endured 2 days of heating water on the hob (and seeing all the hardwater build up very quickly). With such a huge range, we consulted Which? and then read the reviews here on Amazon.
I...
Published 18 months ago by golden22

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars Works OK, but enamel began to flake off within days!
The kettle works ok (i.e. it boils water), but the enamel underneath where the lid sits when it is closed started to flake off within days, after only normal daily use. Disappointing to say the least.
Published 20 months ago by nsquest

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

‹ Previous | 123 24 2577 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for son, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Russell Hobbs 18943 Colours Kettle - Cream (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this kettle for my son who had been using a saucepan to heat water for goodness knows how long. He was happy to receive it as he wouldn't have bothered to buy a new kettle himself. He's very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kettle, 29 Nov. 2013
Lovely kettle, and so far it has gave me no problems whatsoever. Nice and sturdily made, definitely worth the price. Prompt service too.

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 28 Nov. 2013
Why I bought this kettle:
- as mentioned previously, this kettle is a little bit smaller than other 1.7 L kettles so doesn't look too bulky on the worktop
- it has a hinged lid that is manually operated and not button operated, so less likely to break I hope
- lid opens fully (I hate kettle lids that only open partially)

Yes it is quite noisy but not noticeably more than other rapid-boilers. The off-switch seems to activate quite late in that it sounds like the boiling water is about to bubble over - but it doesn't! I wonder if anyone else has noticed this.

I've used lighter plastic kettles but I don't think this one is particularly heavy as others have commented.

Overeall it does what it says on the tin and looks fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looks ... but very noisy, 24 Nov. 2013
Well, it's a kettle, so not so much to write. It has decent looks and perfectly match into our kitchen. The biggest flaw it is surprisingly surprisingly high level of noise (that compared to our previous philips kettle). In future, I'll make sure to choose quieter model.

4.0 out of 5 stars new kettle, 26 Oct. 2013
looks expensive and matches well with rest of kitchen its quite noisy and since I`ve been using it tea tastes strange don`t know if its the kettle or perhaps a problem with the water time will tell

4.0 out of 5 stars Style above substance, 24 Oct. 2013
This kettle looks great which suits our new kitchen to a tee. When you use it you find the limitations of a long time to boil and its has to be the noisiest kettle out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Kettle, 24 Oct. 2013
It is even better than it looks - Mother-in Law is very pleased with it, and she is not the easiest person to please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kettle I've every had, 24 Oct. 2013
I replaced my much more expensive kettle for this one. It's quieter and fast so I love it so I bought the matching toaster as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Oct. 2013
M. Jones (uk) - See all my reviews
I love this kettle been looking for a cheap plum kettle for ages and they have all been pricey. I break loads of kettles so this one is great it is so light and fills easily. And i have no problem see the gauge either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Oct. 2013
Its a wonderful product and I have no problems with it. I love the colour. Will definitely recommend it. Thanks

‹ Previous | 123 24 2577 | Next ›