5.0 out of 5 stars Good foil.
My sister in law use to get me this foil at Costco but not been for a while, so I got it from here playing 9 more but still worth it because it last about 12 months cos it's that long.
Published 7 months ago by C. gibson

3.0 out of 5 stars Foiled again!
Published 3 months ago by C. Egan

5.0 out of 5 stars Good foil., 8 Jan 2014
C. gibson "max" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kirkland Premium Quality Food service Catering Aluminium Foil 30cm x 200 metres

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 7 Nov 2013
good value.was delivered on time,have purchased other kirkland products and they have always been 5 star,best buy i recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014
Very good value for money ..speedy delivery

3.0 out of 5 stars Foiled again!, 20 May 2014
C. Egan "Chris." (Sheffield, UK.) - See all my reviews
I got this on the back of some terrible advice from Gardeners’ World. I like to sit of an evening with the window open in my living room. My issue is bats. I’m not referring to the cricket or baseball variety, though they would probably come into play quite nicely here. Bats which fly through the window and wreak havoc as they carousel blindly around the room, emitting ‘PEEP’ after ‘PEEP’ after ‘POOP’. No, not sports equipment, but mammalian wraiths from deep within the inky abyss of rural splenditude…..near Pontefract. In space.

The article made it clear that bats’ sonar is refracted and subsequently scattered quite effectively, by a layer of aluminium foil backed with cellophane. So, after reading an emotionally tainted article about a whippet, I purchased some tough superglue for maximum bondage and set about slathering up my makeshift window shield with the aromatic adhesive. After roughly 20 minutes I was buzzing my face off. There were beer caps and pieces of fusilli stuck to every surface in my wife’s dressing room and the fish in the study had mysteriously stopped swimming. Still, I had a flexible metallic shield backed with cling film which I imagine would rival the durability of that stuff they used to swathe the lunar module. I grabbed some rubber bungees and suspended my protective device in the open window and dove back into my armchair for a peaceful evening of airheaded channel-fourness.

Not five minutes had passed before I jumped, quite startled by the repeated impact sounds thudding inwards from the direction of the open window. I turned down my favourite cookery show and peeled back the net curtain to reveal a chilling sight. The bats (six or seven of them) had hit the shield, almost as if they were drawn to it like a homing beacon, penetrating the foil and stretching onwards into the cling film: the little blighters had found a way to blister-pack themselves. I ended up popping them out like filthy black paracetamols and flinging them in the direction of Mr Tibbles, who made a right royal mess of the Axminster whilst getting a load of sinewy muck stuck in his teeth.

Although the obvious solution detracts from Amazon’s fantastic sales arena, as well as cancelling your subscription to Gardeners’ World, save yourself the hassle and obtain some form of shotgun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014