5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't change now.
Love ecotan - try the clear spray its fantastic, use this one on my face as it is an instant tan. Doesn't cling to any spots or dry patches like the more famous brand does! I love this product. I do have one complaint and that is that it on my face the colour doesn't last as long as the clear spray does on my body but just use it daily so no problem.
Published on 16 July 2012 by margo

I ordered this it as just having chemo I thought it would be free of bad ingredients as would suggest by the name. On reading the ingredients there are three types of parabens in this product. Hence I will never use it.
Published 5 months ago by margaret ashley

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't change now., 16 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco tan, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: EcoTan Sunless Tan Instant Tanning Silk Tinted Moisturiser 50 ml (Personal Care)
My rating for this product is 5 star because this came complete it as described. It silky smooth nice
Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars ... having chemo I thought it would be free of bad ingredients as would suggest by the name, 3 July 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 April 2014
Ms. K. Williams (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was really glad when I found this, however, it turns my skin a strange and uneven yellowish colour. Perhaps it's just my skin, but it doesn't sit well and my skin is pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014