Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 22 November 2012
I purchased the RX100 which has a fantastic clear screen and want to protect it. Originally I got the anti-relective version of these screens and to be fair they do exactly what they should but there is a loss of view in a hazy finnish so i got the crystal clear. These go on without the slightest bubbles as long as you do them with care . Ensure they are the camera is perfectly clean and use a credit card to apply. PERFECT fit and truly very clear. Worth the slight extra cost to protect the camera surface. I wholeheartedly recommend them
on 22 November 2012
I bought the RX100 recently and wanted to protect the screen and due to the review got these. They fit perfectly, go on with ease but are definitely not totally clear and have a slight haze to them. This does help however in sunlight but reduce quality of the ace LCD screen in normal view.
I then purchased from the same company the 'Crystal Clear' version and these are the full 5*. Again perfect fit but totally clear as in the advert. If you use in sunny these are still great but the others are better.
on 11 February 2013
These screen protectors are a little pricy but they are excellent. I have tried other cheaper ones without much success.I fitted one to my Sony RX100 camera and you cannot tell it is there. It just goes to show that you get what you pay for. I am very pleased with this product.
on 31 October 2012
This is superb! I found it very, very easy to apply and once on the camera it is imperceptible, it does not affect the viewing screen in any way. it is a perfect fit too. I also purchased a set for my DSLR and found it just as easy to apply.
on 22 September 2012
...and fits a treat to the RX100 without any problems. I have used lots of screen savers over the years for various things and this has to be one of the very best
on 17 August 2014
Having recently purchased an RX100 I thought I’d better fit it with a screen protector before taking it out to an event. I decided on the SWIDO since you get two, figuring that if I somehow mess it up applying it the first time then I’ve at least got a spare.

I cleaned the screen beforehand and then applied the protector with a credit card. I will note that I still managed to end up with one tiny speck of dust, which created a very tiny bubble (thankfully it was at the bottom corner and so didn’t really distract from anything). Also, the bubble has since been reduced over time.

I purchased the ‘crystal clear’ protector and didn’t really notice a loss in screen brightness. You really can’t tell that the protector is there.

During (and after) taking my camera to an event I saw how even just getting the camera in and out of my case left the screen with a few small marks and smudges. Thankfully most of those marks could be cleaned with a cloth. Nevertheless it made me realise that I could have ruined the screen (or worse) had I not applied a protector. So overall, it does the job.
on 23 November 2012
Screen protectors are fiddly - not just these protectors but all of them. If you have poor dexterity try to get a nimble fingered friend to fit it. I succeeded at the second attempt.

I recommend that you have some alcoholised screen cleaners (I used Calotherm Wipes) and give the screen a thorough cleaning first. Then dry the screen with a dry dust free cloth that is made for this purpose. Then simply follow the instructions on the label. Be aware that you must position the protector exactly right - near enough is NOT good enough. Once you have got the protector in place and removed the bubbles, you should clean the protector with another alcoholised screen cleaner as both of those in my pack were marked (the marks were removed ok by doing this).

These protectors seem pretty good, fairly low reflecting and a good fit.
on 22 June 2013
I have already reviewed this item, and reviewed it poorly. The packaging suggests that the screen protector is for an iPhone, and there is a note to cut it to the size of your screen. BUT when I opened the packaging I discovered that the item inside is exactly right and does not match the picture on the cover! My earlier comments were completely wrong. I have you to apply the screen protector, but they are the right size, and I have little doubt they will perform well. My sincere apologies for the earlier review - this very positive review is the one that should be noted.
on 6 December 2013
I needed a small walk round camera that would be out of my pocket quickly when the need arose, and not wanting it around my neck all the time meant in my pocket or in a pouch on my waist. Using it this way means the screen is vulnerable to all sorts of unintended contact and some friction. So far the screen protector has remained firmly on and no signs of peeling off at the edges, it's fair to say I've forgotten it's there. Review it again in 12 months.
on 16 August 2012
Having had screen protectors on my phones for many years, I know feel I am actually quite good at applying them! These however are very thin, only have protection on one side and once applied have numerous bubbles on the screen. I tried a second.... just in case it was me and the result was just as bad!

Im sure in a few months time there will be a lot of better makes to choose from..... I'm hoping so anyway!