on 5 July 2013
If you only want to put your plain Kindle inside it will be fine, but mine is in a clip-on case which is not easy to remove so it would not fit. It would have been useful if they had put the dimensions on the advert. I then bought the Amazon Kindle Holiday Waterproof Case Cover which was fine.
on 25 January 2014
This was a present from my husband (although he's been using it too!). I have an original keyboard kindle and it works very well although I must remember to switch it on before putting it in the cover as it is not possible to do this once it is inside. It was a bit fiddly using it the first time. I've only used it in the bath and not dropped it so I can't vouch for how waterproof it is. I imagine it will be useful in the summer to stop sand getting in it on the beach too.
on 28 April 2015
Second one of these I have bought as the first one split. I had, had it for quite some time though so happily replaced it. Without this, reading in the bath would be a thing of the past as I wouldn't trust myself to take my Kindle in the bath and not drop it in!
on 17 August 2013
What a brilliant product will be using this abroad and at home stops the kids spilling drinks on my kindle and can even sit in the bath and read my book brilliant idea and fab fast delivery great value for money
on 5 July 2015
perfect! exactly what i wanted and delivered quickly