5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Excellent system. A lot of different options available for connection to various devices. I have been using this with an iPad 2 docked on the top using Spotify with excellent results.
I have also used the Galaxy S3 and S2 using the dock and bluetooth.

Very good sound from the system and easy to set up with the added bonus of a CD/DVD player.
Published on 5 Mar. 2013 by Mr. W. Hindle

The sound is ok with plenty of EQ options and Volume, although speaker leads are only about 3-4ft long.

Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by Mr.A.L

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Mar. 2013
Mr. W. Hindle "PSN: Stokerpoons-79" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung MM-E460D 120W Dual Dock with Bluetooth and DAB Digital Radio for iPod/iPhone/iPad and Micro USB Devices (Electronics)
I have also used the Galaxy S3 and S2 using the dock and bluetooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds Great, 9 Jun. 2013
Nice sound and works great, i live in an area where the radio signal strength is bad, this unit worked perfectly especially on digital and the sound quality is great...

5.0 out of 5 stars Music's exilir, 3 Mar. 2013
As an old fogey clinging on to my ancient "stereo" I didn't know what I was missing until I took the plunge and bought the Samsung 460D. This system has completely transformed my listening to the wide range of music I have. Every note, high or low, can not only be clearly heard but the tonality of the music is sweet and moving, as presenting my the 460D's fantastic speakers and adjustable basss and treble sounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 21 Jun. 2014
Everything in the spec performs as stated. Compact, good sound quality and not unattractive. Yes, speaker leads could be longer & the instructions for tuning both radio systems needs rewriting to match reality, but anyone into this technology can easily sort things out. Radio quality (FM & DAB) is really good. Equaliser has lots of preset programs but lacks separate bass & treble controls. Links to Samsung TV by HDMI (port 2 on the TV provides enables TV sounds back through the speakers) & also Galaxy phone via Bluetooth. OK, a few niggles, but definitely merits a 5 * rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this unit, 15 April 2013
Nice looking unit with good sound and excellent bluetooth connectivity from all devices and integrates well with my Samsung TV

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as I had been after a dual docking system for my Galaxy S3 and my iPod., 29 Dec. 2012

Radio station selecting for both FM & DAB is frustrating. I have tuned as instructed in the manual which is easy enough, however there are no instructions on how to select a channel ???? You would think you'd just press the number on the remote you had just stored the channel to, but no that doesn't work?

Ironically the remote control works better with my iPod than my S3 and there was no need to download an app. All the required functions work brilliantly including sub menu's etc with the iPod same as any Apple docking station. However only the forward, back, volume up, down, pause/play and stop work with the Samsung smart phone. I am rather bemused a Samsung product works better with an Apple product than it does with another Samsung product. Very disappointing and quite bazaar.

On the up side it plays both gadgets (even if it has less features with another samsung product) & it is the only mini stereo that dock both and charges (at the same time).

Oh yeah it has a CD player too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality and there's alot packed into this hi-fi!, 15 Jun. 2013
Having spent ages looking for a replacement hi-fi, I thought I would not be lucky enough to find a good one, with good feedback. But, I am so very pleased after finally picking this one. Being a fan of the older style 80's hi-fi's it was very difficult for me to choose a modern version, but once you get over that nostalgia issue you really do appreciate all the mod con's! I loved it from the time I pressed the power on. The 'buttons' are touch sensitive so there are no actual press down buttons, which is a nice change. With the power on, all the functions light up one by one (and they go out one by one when you power off), but that's just a silly observation of mine! The setup was very quick and easy; the speakers have the speaker wire I was used to, but have little connection plugs (not jacks) at the ends so no clipping in the wire like you used to do, which I liked. The DAB aerial was very quick and easy to plug in; patience is needed to allow it to pick up the strongest signal, but it did it for me quite easily. The CD/DVD drive is a nice touch (hidden behind a flap down section at the front of the hi-fi at the bottom), DVD function is handy if you decide to connect it to your TV - I haven't at the moment but might give it a go another time. There is a lot going on with the remote which I will need to get used to, but the buttons are very clear to read and the symbols are a good size. The USB port is a real novelty as I didn't think I'd get a hi-fi with DAB and a USB!

The sound - yes, the sound is extremely good. Press the EQ button and flick through the various equaliser options depending on your style of music, or your preference but I must say that all of them sounded very good.

It's not top of the range, I know, but I stretched my budget to get it. If your budget can spread to it I'd say get it without a doubt! I previously bought a Philips hi-fi and was so very disappointed with the sound and I thought I might not actually find something that had the sound quality in my budget range.

Now, if you're a dust freak there's just one teeny weeny point I will make. When you take off the protective film you will notice that the hi-fi and speaker casing is all very shiny. This attracts the static dust like mad and you may wish to put it higher up on a shelf and operate it entirely from the remote control.

5.0 out of 5 stars around good product, 5 Nov. 2013
As you'll be aware this is a multitude of functions which is great. I bought it for the dock ability and DAB mainly. So far I can't find any faults

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good - but there are issues, 5 April 2013
I bought this as we wanted a single box to replace our micro hi-fi and DVD player.

It works fine with our Samsung TV, to which it is connected with an HDMI lead. Picture quality with DVD's is great, and the sound quality from the DAB and FM radios is fine, as is the reproduction from CD's. The unit has docking stations for both Ipods and also Samsung Galaxy mobile phones, which you can also link with Bluetooth, so overall it has excellent connectivity.

One minor irritation is that if you turn the unit on to say listen to the radio, the TV turns on "by itself". On the odd occasion, the reverse happens, - you turn the TV on to watch a programme, and the hi-fi unit then turns on, and switches the TV to the DVD channel. Bit irritating but not a deal breaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hi Fi and includes DVD for Free, 6 Dec. 2014
Great dual purpose Hi Fi including DVD player, Dab is Great, Bluetooth is an advantage
USB and docks for Samsung and Apple (not lightning) phones as well as Aux in plus 120 Watt output.
So many features I am still finding them :-)
The sound when playing DVD films is very good much better that my TV alone and very "cinema like"
Also does some fancy stuff when linked with newish Samsung TV's but mine is a little old :-(
I would find and download the .pdf guide so you can study all the features