5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning
These shoes are absolutely stunning!! They are a perfect fit and are very comfortable.. I am delighted with them :-)
Published 13 months ago by Maurilia Veloso

3.0 out of 5 stars for narrow feet
I wear a size 6 and 90% of the time the shoes I buy fit me, these are super sexy, look great but are really narrow at the front, I managed to squeeze my feet into them, however walking was a challenge. I'm sure that they would be great on narrow feet, I needed to send them back. A real shame.
Published 19 months ago by Sylvia R

3.0 out of 5 stars for narrow feet, 8 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning & Elegant Shoe, 25 Mar. 2014
The shoe is very dressy, elegant and beautiful but too small. I had to return. If you are wearing size 5, you have to go for 6. The higher size was expensive than the one I bought. Highly recommended but go for a size bigger than your normal size,

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 21 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 26 Oct. 2013
Tammi (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
Still have not worn these yet but they look a treat. Can't wait to get that perfect outfit to wear with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes high but so comfortable. Love the heels just a wee bit of glamour to brighten up an outfit., 29 Sept. 2014
Love love love these shoes.... So comfortable wore all day and night at a wedding and no problems at all. Great price:)

Nine West Women's Coldfeet Decorative