4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent value for money
Published 21 months ago by GDP Wicklow

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Service From Manufacturer - Revised Review
The internal battery started failing immediately I got this item. It became more and more difficult to charge, until, after less than three months, it failed completely. I cannot charge it at all now, and the item is useless.

Twice I've emailed the manufacturer, Easypix, but they have not replied.

I cannot return the item to Amazon for exchange,...
Published 21 months ago by Songwrighta

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Service From Manufacturer - Revised Review, 16 Dec 2012
Songwrighta (Westcombe Park, London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easypix SmartPad EP 750 7 inch Tablet PC (Rockchip 2918 1.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 0.3MP Camera, Android 4.0) (discontinued by manufacturer) (Personal Computers)

Twice I've emailed the manufacturer, Easypix, but they have not replied.

I cannot return the item to Amazon for exchange, because they cannot guarantee that my personal data will definitely be deleted.

I'm left without a working tablet, while Easypix has taken no responsibility and are effectively uncontactable. Shame on them!

SOME MONTHS LATER: To be fair, I must add to this review. I sent the tablet for repair to the address in Germany given in the product literature. It came back within three weeks in working order. I'm raising my rating from 1 to 3 stars.

It's not a serious device - the screen and the memory are poor, and it doesn't take3G. But it's fine for a game, or watching a bit of TV. I now use it exclusively for holidays.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent value for money, 29 Nov 2012
I bought this for my 9 yr old son. For the price it's pretty good given all you get. It comes with Google App Store installed and it was pretty easy to get online and download a few apps. The performance is a little slow, particularly when loading apps but provided you don't try to do too much it's more than adequate. For the price your never going to get anything as slick as an iPad or a Galaxy but other than that I was more than happy with what we got.