5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous
best boots I've ever had - beautifully packaged too. quality amazing. love love them and would like another pair in a different colour next.
Published 18 months ago by Sue Doyle

Ordered them at the end of October. Beautiful shoes but after 3months both of them have to be repaired now as both soles are broken and need to be replaced.They were not cheap so it was very disappointing to have discovered this fault this morning.
Published 21 months ago by MR C D THOMPSON/ Z SKOWRONSKA

2.0 out of 5 stars Both soles broken in half after 3 months of seldom, irregular use!, 5 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, 18 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 14 Jan 2013
hight quality leather, true to size and very confortable. My wife she enjoy her purchase, maybe she get them in another colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice boots, 10 Jan 2013
lose weight "lose weight" (Bedfordshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
good quality boots that I will wear, if a bit expensive but you get what you pay for don't you?

4.0 out of 5 stars Riding boots, 2 Jan 2013
Elvira (Madrid, Spain) - See all my reviews
I really like them, the leather is good quality and they look perfect. True to size and very confortable. Happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 Dec 2012
I am pretty pleased with my new TH boots. First of all they arrived in a week after ordering and I live in East-Europe. And after a few days of breaking them in, feel pretty comfortable too. At first the material felt a little stiff, but it got better. Over and all nice quality footwear. I have worn my first Tommy boots successfully for over three years in a damp cool climate, so I have high hopes for my new boots :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 12 Dec 2012
Very happy with my Tommy Hilfiger boots can't wait to ware and who knows,maybe get them in another colour later on.

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Hamilton 5 Riding Boots