on 20 June 2013
When I first received this cleaner I have to confess I was suspicious that it was just washing up liquid watered down ... the lack of fragrance led me to question it as well as the watery texture. I remain unsure, BUT, it does clean the stone, and thank goodness doesn't leave any staining. The spray is very good & gives excellent coverage.

My Mum has a lovely clean, bird mess free headstone ... thank you.
on 21 May 2013
Did a brilliant job of cleaning up a very green looking headstone. Just spray it on and leave a couple of minutes before scrubbing a little and hey presto the stone comes up clean again - minimum effort and maximum effect: I am delighted with it!
on 16 March 2015
This worked. I cleaned a white headstone, that had blackened with age. It is now white again. I was amazed, as it was pouring with rain, but the product still worked.

While I was cleaning, another vistor to the cemetry asked what I was using, as he was very impressed with the results. I recommended the product to him.
on 23 May 2016
Does exactly what is says, did a patch test on stone garden statue, results marvellous, wasn't sure if it would do the job, brilliantly it did it better than I thought.
on 29 May 2014
We were quite happy with the stone cleaner, it is a very old grave stone, so we are doing it again soon, but we are pleased with the 1st go.
on 24 April 2015
Good results but clean most of the muck off before using as it might discolor the stone inadvertently.
on 15 December 2014
Used this product to try to rejuvenate a memorial stone that in fairness, had been untouched for quite a few years.

There was a noticable before and after difference, but if I am being perfectly honest, the results were somewhat underwhelming.

The instructions were followed to the letter several times, and I even resorted, to allowing it to stay on longer, i before rinsing off.

However, despite multi applications together with vigorous scrubbing etc there remains a lot to be done.

This was not the cheapest option nor the dearest but I do wonder if there is a more potent option available.

I am aware that my brother got splendid results using a basic household Mould and Mildew cleaner ( with bleach) on another family headstone so I may revert to that next time.
on 30 April 2016
Doesn't work. Waste of money. Pay for someone professional to clean it for you.
on 22 July 2015
Works very well on cleaning my dads head stone
on 21 April 2016
It was terrible and it stained the headstone