Price:£29.00 - £29.15+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 21 February 2013
I always struggle to find good fitting skinny jeans as I have no bum shape, but these jeans fit me perfect, they stretch so even if you have a big bum or legs then these are still great. They are super soft and super comfy and the colour is a really nice dark dark blue. They seem to slim my legs too. Probably one of the best jean purchases I have ever made :)
on 25 April 2014
I sometimes have a hard time finding jeans that I like, because I look for a combination of skinny looking and tight fitting, that still provides a lot of free movement. When I first saw these jeggings I was a bit skeptical, because I'd never worn jeggings before, only jeans. But after loving them for 3 weeks now, I can definitely say they are the most comfy jeans/jeggings I have ever owned, everything about the material is perfect, it breathes easily, it's tough but flexible, the curvature of the leg shape is just perfect too, 10/10 would recommend ^_^
on 18 February 2013
I normally love Vera moda wonder jeggings! I have four pairs but these ran a little larger than the others I own and were softer material. As a result I returned them.
on 11 January 2014
I'm 5f 11 and these are a perfect length. The size is a great fit and they are very comfortable to wear. They are well made and look great dressed up smart or casual. A great buy - I bought Navy & Black!
on 29 July 2015
I'm 5 10.i wear a size 12 for my bottoms and a size 10 top because of my curvy figure. I've got long legs and a butt. My jeans was deliver a day later than the expected date so delivery was not excellent. I purchased a size31/34. To my disappointment I they didn't fit well. It was rather very tight and not as stretchy as described. So gutted ((((
on 2 April 2014
These jeans are really wounderful. They are very confortable, the effect of wash gives them something more than an usual black jeans, you can wear them with everithing you want and all this thing for a very low price for an item like this.
Believe me: DON'T MISS THEM !!!
on 6 March 2015
Gorgeous skinny jeans but I had to return I am size 8/10 ordered a size 10 and they were far too tight. I would recommend these but try the next size up as they are lovely.
on 5 January 2016
Vero moda Jeans fit great but fall apart after the first wash. Doesn't help that their customer service is absolutely atrocious.
on 8 April 2015
Too small so had to return it. Bought a couple to try out my exact size
It didnt fit wel. I haven't won it. So might give someone as a gift.but quality is good meterial is soft