5.0 out of 5 stars these jeans really are WONDERful
I always struggle to find good fitting skinny jeans as I have no bum shape, but these jeans fit me perfect, they stretch so even if you have a big bum or legs then these are still great. They are super soft and super comfy and the colour is a really nice dark dark blue. They seem to slim my legs too. Probably one of the best jean purchases I have ever made :)
Published on 21 Feb. 2013 by Melissa

3.0 out of 5 stars Run large.
I normally love Vera moda wonder jeggings! I have four pairs but these ran a little larger than the others I own and were softer material. As a result I returned them.
Published on 18 Feb. 2013 by Ashbury77

5.0 out of 5 stars these jeans really are WONDERful, 21 Feb. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Run large., 18 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo, so comfy, I love them., 25 April 2014
I sometimes have a hard time finding jeans that I like, because I look for a combination of skinny looking and tight fitting, that still provides a lot of free movement. When I first saw these jeggings I was a bit skeptical, because I'd never worn jeggings before, only jeans. But after loving them for 3 weeks now, I can definitely say they are the most comfy jeans/jeggings I have ever owned, everything about the material is perfect, it breathes easily, it's tough but flexible, the curvature of the leg shape is just perfect too, 10/10 would recommend ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trousers I own!, 11 Jan. 2014
I'm 5f 11 and these are a perfect length. The size is a great fit and they are very comfortable to wear. They are well made and look great dressed up smart or casual. A great buy - I bought Navy & Black!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jeans for me!, 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Vero Moda Wonder Jegging Jeggings Women's Jeans (Apparel)
As a I am gay man, skinny jeans are the jeans to be seen in, I have been wearing only womens jeans for a couple of years now mainly because the quality is better and they are more flattering on my long legs. I find these jeggings to be very comfortable and they are super tight without being uncomfortable in certain areas. I love wearing them with loafers, flat pumps and ankle boots. I get flattering looks from both women and other men. Result!

5.0 out of 5 stars BLACK JEANS? WHAT CAN BE BETTER THAN THAT?, 2 April 2014
These jeans are really wounderful. They are very confortable, the effect of wash gives them something more than an usual black jeans, you can wear them with everithing you want and all this thing for a very low price for an item like this.
Believe me: DON'T MISS THEM !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend these but try the next size up as they ..., 6 Mar. 2015
Gorgeous skinny jeans but I had to return I am size 8/10 ordered a size 10 and they were far too tight. I would recommend these but try the next size up as they are lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 April 2015
Too small so had to return it. Bought a couple to try out my exact size

2.0 out of 5 stars Vero trousers, 7 Jun. 2014
It didnt fit wel. I haven't won it. So might give someone as a gift.but quality is good meterial is soft

Vero Moda Wonder Jegging Jeggings Women's Jeans