5.0 out of 5 stars Ultralight Cap
This was bought for my husband who was very pleased with it.Said it was very comfortable and light when worn and kept the sun out of his eyes whilst out jogging.
Published 16 months ago by Debbie T

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Nice enough hat, but it is not one-size-fits-all. Even with the strap totally detached, the cap is too tight and high on my bald head. It pinches, so I don't wear it. Sometimes I guess you really need to try things on before buying.
Published 3 months ago by E. P. Schlaikjer

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultralight Cap, 26 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cap, 24 Aug 2013
Brought this for running with. Very lightweight, but stayed in place perfectly. Large peak, so provides plenty of shade. I would think it would be perfect for sailing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 22 July 2013
Lightweight, comfortable, really does it's job when the sun is shining. Wear it when running and the best complement I can pay is that I really forget I'm wearing it after a short while....

5.0 out of 5 stars light, cooling and great!, 4 Jun 2013
very good quality, very good price and was very effective whilst running in the hot sun. Very lightweight, with good breathability, I didn't over heat at any point whilst wearing it. The peak of the cap is quite long and was very effective at keeping the sun off my face during a long ultra marathon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "cool" hat, 16 May 2013
I wear a lot of baseball hats and needed one for summer runs. The peak sometimes feels a little light and long (concern it Will blow away) but it has withstood the Danish wind without problems . It's a great design and functions well. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Running Hat, 27 Feb 2014
Great Running Hat, Perfect for keeping sun and rain away, very light weight, soft.
I wouldnt leave my house without it when its raining!
Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light and extremely comfortable, 2 Jan 2014
I normally don't like wearing hats but this one is so light and easy to wear that I actually enjoy wearing it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 21 Sep 2014
E. P. Schlaikjer (London, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Does the job! Lightweight and flexible

3.0 out of 5 stars I have a large head and a lot of hair and I find it hard to keep caps on... this review will be most useful for similar people, 28 Aug 2013
What ever brand I have tried, I need to clip caps on with hair crocodiles to keep them on. I bought this cap because I'd lost my Ron Hill and I hoped it would fit a little deeper near my ears, but the Ron Hill is deeper.

Having said that, if you find caps stay on you without a problem, which most people seem to, then this cap has a nice feel, it is comfortable and has a good long peak and I would recommend it.

I replaced the Ron Hill but I have kept this one and use it when there is no wind.