5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia 112 Dual Sim Mobile Phone., 7 Sep 2012
Philip Elkins "Philip" (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nokia 112 SIM free Dual SIM mobile phone, White (Electronics)
I purchased one of these new Nokia phones recently. (Sorry not from Amazon). It has dual sim capability, very useful if you travel like I do. Each sim card is live, and switching between them is simple. The mobile feels solid and comfortable to use. It also has the capacity to take a 32gb memory card, that is useful for storing photos, data, contacts, etc. It has the look and feel of a more expensive phone, and is fairly heavy too. The keyboard looks good and is as simple to use as the older phones from Nokia.The camera is not bad, not in the same league as the Nokia N82, but quite sufficient for those occasional photos.The screen is a little small for regular Internet access, but fine for checking e mails, Facebook, etc. A large amount of games can be downloaded from the Nokia website, although I have not bothered as my sole intention was to obtain a good dual sim phone at a reasonable price. Overall this phone is to be recommended. Update! The phone on occasions now appears to be confused. On attempting to send text messages using 'Create message' and when linking to the contact to send the message, the phone shuts down, before re-starting with a totally white screen. It then slowly regains the proper screen saver. However the original typed text message is lost! Consequently it is necessary to begin again. Why I do not know, maybe a software or firmware fault. I shall investigate. Pursuant to my earlier comments, the phone has not given me any further difficulties. I now no longer use 'Conversation View' when sending text messages, so maybe this was the glitch. I repeat a very good product from Nokia.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely phone, 7 Sep 2012
Karl Grosvenor (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
If like me your primary use of a phone is for talking,texting and for reminders then a basic phone is for you.It is also okay for occasional internet as well.Nokia always has had the simplest phones to use and this is no exception,plus it's very well made,it feels lovely in the hand and has a beautiful keypad with large buttons spaced apart.My last phone lasted for 5 days on standby but this more than doubles that.