5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little phone
I would highly recommend the seller to start with.....excellent service with quick delivery

Published 16 months ago by PJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery charge life poor
The battery life on the item I have is terrible. I have to charge it every day or it goes completely flat. Would not recommend
Published 7 months ago by flydoctor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little phone, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Nokia 112 SIM free Dual SIM mobile phone, Grey (Electronics)

The phone is really goof for what I want to use it as. I have an iphone as my main device. This phone was a backup device and I really wanted a dual sim phone as I make a lot of international calls for which I have been using two different sims on two different mobiles in the past. This addresses that problem perfectly. I currently live in the sticks and where most phones dont show a single signal bar, this one shows one consistently. Very easy to set up from the box. Bluetooth connectivity is good. i havent explored all its features yet but so far everything seems to be pointing to a great little device. If I dont have any more edits on this review, it would mean that i dont have any complaints and I would highly recommend the product and seller to everybody!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars!, 27 Dec. 2013
P. Adams - See all my reviews
Excellent product, would recommend to others carrying two phones around.
Features an extended capacity lithium battery offering days of power between recharges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really reliable dual sim phone, 12 May 2014
I wanted a simple reliable dual sim phone and this has done the job perfectly. Seems to have better signal strength than the two Samsungs it has replaced. I have both sims permanently active so my friends or business contacts can call me at any time and it is easy for me to choose which sim to use when calling or texting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, amazing battery life, and so inexpensive., 16 July 2014
D. I. King - See all my reviews
Amazing really. It's just a phone so really really easy to use. Like if you want to dial a number, just dial a number. None of that swipe the screen, find phone app, load it, and then drop the call when it's at your ear. Plus a 5 day battery life, light but sturdily made, and runs multi country SIMs with no problem. If you miss the SmartPhone functionality, get an iPad mini 4g for all the great Smartphone stuff on a data tafiff, and this as your phone (£30 plus SIM only contract). You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 'phone, 18 Aug. 2013
I have a company 'phone and a personal 'phone and carrying them both around was a pain. This 'phone solves that problem and is very easy to use, with good battery life. I only use it as a 'phone so can't comment on the other features. I had a Nokia 6300 and the functionality is very similar

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Battery life., 22 Sept. 2014
Karl Grosvenor (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this phone because I have always had and trusted Nokia.I mainly want a phone for texting and calling people as well as using some basic applications like notes and the converter etc.This one is well made and easy to use the call quality is reasonable but not as good as my old 109 although to be fair that was much more expensive.The keypad is good although not as big as it appears in pictures.The really big standout feature of this phone is the phenomenal battery life which lasts 2 weeks on standby and around 12 days with a few calls and texts with 1 sim installed or about 8 days with 2.I am very pleased with this phone but recently after 2 years of being dropped and used a lot it gave up so I bought a 206 but will return that as it's not as good as one of these in the battery life department.I will be getting my old one repaired and will be buying another 112 from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good workhorse type of phone, 29 Sept. 2013
Seems durable enough, the dual sim functionality works fine and it's a reasonable size and weight to hold in the hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone., 9 Jun. 2014
I bought it primarily for using whilst on business in India, I didn't want to take my main phone. So one PAYG sim whilst still here in the uk and a local sim which slips in very easily without having to take the battery out.
Although a basic phone, the keys are excellent, it is very easy to use and you only need one list of contacts and the phone gives you the choice of calling on either of the two sims. Very good sound quality and good reception, faultless!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little phone, 4 May 2014
Good phone. It does what's on the tin. The dual sim is a bit fiddling but overall it works fine. Arrived much earlier than expected date. The battery life is very long. It stays charged for days.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 6 Aug. 2014
I bought it after reading here reviews on Amazon. So I'm not going to copy other people. I use it as my second phone. So it stays on the desk almost all the time. And battery holds about 2 weeks. I haven't use internet so can't tell You. Phone is light, small, easy to use, bright, colourfull, just perfect. Good buy - recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›