5.0 out of 5 stars Marware Upsurge mini speaker for Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD
Very pleased with this very neat mini speaker, which can be carried in a pocket. as one can see in the photo of the item iy can be opened or closed making it compact. Just what I wanted for use with my Kindle Fire, Great.
Published 20 months ago by Tone:

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea - not quite there yet
Sound improved the Kindle's tinny sound a lot. For music it is bassy and not enough top - the settings probably reflect dominant music tastes I suppose. The main prob. is that the jack is not long enough to go into the Kindle through the cover - you have to remove it. Apart from that - great for travel.
Published 15 months ago by Battlefield Betsy

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Speaker, 1 Jun 2014
Sound quality is ok for a cheap portable speaker, the X mini is better, also there is no volume control on this, which is not great, the battery last a reasonable amount of time before you require to recharge.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little speaker, 6 Dec 2012
A great little speaker worthy of 5 stars but a couple of silly little things let it down. The first niggle I had was with the length of both the USB and the 3.5mm Audio cables.. both of them are in desperate need of an extra foot or so in length. Secondly this item is advertised as an accessory for the Kindle Fire HD - pity then that the audio jack housing is just too damn big to fit in the Kindle's audio socket! Yes it works beautifully with the Kindle Fire HD but only after you nip down the shops to buy a new audio cable. The speaker itself is quality made and gives excellent results and I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent sound for great price, 4 Mar 2013
Really pleased with this. Gives excellent sound for such a small device. great to listen to my kindle while doing other things. Would definitely recommend for such a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marware UpSurge Rechargable Mini Speaker for Kindle Fire and Kindle..., 24 April 2013
Absolutely great for my needs - works perfectly with my Kindle - great sound - in particular if stood on surfaces like glass / solid surfaces - gives an even greater sound !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Marware UpSurge Rechargeable Mini Speaker, Pink (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Great little speaker for the price. Excellent value for money. Bought it for my daughter to use with her kindle but we've all ended up using it with our iPhones too.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 10 Sep 2014
Excellent sound for such a small speaker-have used it with kindle and mp3 player and am really happy with it. Great to be able to listen to mp3 without headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!, 16 Jan 2014
This little speaker is great! I have used this speaker on a few devices and the sound has been clear and loud from all. Definitely worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable Not Compatible With My Kindle Fire HD, 5 Mar 2013
Although it states clearly on the website that the item is for Kindle Fire and Kindle Hire HD, the cable does not connect properly into my KFHD; making it completely useless for the purpose I bought it. It however works like a charm when connected to my wife's laptop and my HI-FI!

The other thing that annoyed me was the fact that you have to charge the speaker to use it!!! I have never heard of such a thing before! The fact that cables is too short makes it a hassle to connect to a computer and connect to the Kindle at the same time.

It's a good speaker but I gave it one star because it did not work with my KFHD and that I have to charge it to use it. I would have returned it for a refund had my wife not insisted for keeping it to use with her laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers, 20 Mar 2013
Needed a small speaker for my I Pod and my wife`s Kindle Fire.Read some good reviews and decided to buy. I was not disappointed,this bad boy is amazing for its size.Cranked some Muse through it this morning and wow both top and bottom end are really rich and clear.Being an old rocker I still thought you needed speakers the size of Devon to shift air,not so and for 20 quid you can not go wrong.The build quality also seems very good and it is quite weighty for its size and its made in the USA another bonus.In short if you want a mini speaker that is portable and delivers cracking sound get one now...Also it will be great for taking on your hols and just loud enough to annoy other people if your that way inclined.If i am being ultra picky the jack to jack lead could be a bit longer as it is only 30cms but its still worth 5 stars...fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 6 Mar 2013
Great little machine, just enhances the sound on my Kindle Fire, great value and quick delivery, very pleased. Makes my stay in motels and anywhere away from home much more content.