Price:£23.74+ Free shipping

on 9 August 2014
Brilliant concept, my son loves his 'Magic Potty'. He carries it happily whenever we're out of the house & sits in it when needed. It's been used everywhere from the boot of our Galaxy to the middle of Waterloo station! The waterproof seal works well, no leaks, and my son enjoys having the book read to him.
Downsides, it can be awkward to empty as it's cumbersome when open (watch out for the handle!). Equally cleaning/rinsing it out while out & about is a challenge. Tip: carry antibacterial wipes with you!
Overall great product. Worth the money.
on 4 August 2014
Great product. It's a bit small but works for us. Regarding some comments on spillage we just use toilet paper to soak up the liquid and there is no change anything coming out when you close it. Very happy with it and girls love it.
on 2 August 2014
Great idea when you start potty training. Quite discrete when you're out and about. The chart was a great incentive although the stickers were a bit large for the spaces. We supplemented with gold stars!
on 21 June 2015
Water tight. No leaks. Never leave home without it. Only failed us once in the last year when we left it in a very hot car and couldn't get it to open when needed. Lesson learnt.
on 6 June 2014
The quality of this product is absolutely fantastic and has saved us from little accidents happening more than a few times now when out and about. I would definitely recommend!
on 29 August 2014
Excellent product and such a good idea. my son is out of nappies for two weeks now and considering he is just over 2 I'm really happy. He carries his pot-bag everywhere.
on 10 November 2015
Very handy to take anywhere. Bit bulky but no way to collapse. My 3 year old found it fun to use (novelty factor of lid). Book great addition
on 12 November 2013
Porvided fast service easy website and well priced. would defo use again and recommed. My son is happy to use this wherever we are
on 5 November 2015
Brilliant idea, great to have when your caught sort, out and about.
Only downside a bit stiff to open, so beware when full.
on 5 October 2014
potty training was very easy with this potty far easier than others tried worked within a week of first use