on 8 December 2014
Its a lot smaller than I was expecting it to be. Looks more like a nose sized bar than a belly bar! Its a lot duller in shine that it shows in the picture, it looks almost bronzed, rather than a shiny silver look, but it only cost a few quid, so can't complain.
on 24 April 2013
since i bought this navel ring ive worn it everday does not get caught in clothes and easy to take off and put on
on 7 April 2014
one of the worst belly bars I've bought. on the first night one of the balls just fell off in my sleep, and the second day one of them fell off when I was at school. when I went to change the belly bar to a normal one, the one which I bought of here had healed inside to the size of that one which was smaller so I had to pierce the whole piercing again.
on 12 March 2014
Bar is quite long so doesn't sit as well as I thought also. I lost the top ball off it the first day I think this is because of the length of the bar. I did find the ball later but worried it will happen again.
on 19 January 2015
Maybe my fault for not reading the dimensions properly, but this is tiny, it's no thicker than fuse wire and the glitter balls would be likely to get wedged in my ears let alone my navel.
be ok for maybe an eyebrow but not as a belly bar. Very fiddly to get the ball screwed back on I had to use a magnifying glass it's so small.
on 22 July 2015
The issue I found was more with the shape/size of the bar as opposed to product quality. The product itself is a good quality and looks nice. It doesn't quite fit well if you have a small sized piercing however. The bar is quite long and it does not sit/fit well once in, it just looks a bit wobbly and hangs off as opposed to sit snuggly. Might work well if you haven't had your piercing for a long time and still use a longer bar.
on 30 July 2013
Was really pleased when the bar arrived, how ever it only lasted a day! the ball was loose even when screwed on as tight as it would go. Needless to say the ball came off rendering the bar not usable.
A real shame other wise it would have be a lovely buy.
on 27 July 2015
Just recieved this so called belly bar.... Are you having a laugh when you sell this product. Total rubbish & not a belly bar more like an eyebrow bar because of it's size. Also not even glitter balls, just plain purple.
Will not buy from here again, change the description to mouse navel bar !!!
on 15 May 2014
When i received my belly bar i was excited because i had wanted it for ages. But when i got it out the packet i realized it was nothing like the picture, it looked terrible, tacky infact! It is lovely but i would or preferred the one in the picture so I'm disappointed about this product!
on 17 July 2014
Order this belly bar as I thought it looked quite unusal. In the picture it looks average size. When it came it was so small, and the balls came off within a day! Lost them already. Do not buy this belly bar.