5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic :)
Basically, this is a fantastic album which I would say is definatley worth buying. The only forseeable critiscism of this album that I think people may have is that it is all fairly similiar sounding stuff from song to song, however I think in this case, that this is no bad thing :)
Published on 20 Jan 2010 by Shzni47

3.0 out of 5 stars Great
Daughter's purchase. What do I know? She's a teen, I'm not even sure where this is. Four more words needed.
Published 1 month ago by Peter R

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic :), 20 Jan 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Indefinable bliss !, 7 Oct 2009
Rachel Hill (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animals (Audio CD)
A friend asked me what type of music This Town Needs Guns play on Animals - and it's a really difficult question to answer! This British band has a sound all their own - inventive music with complex rhythms, delicious harmonies, abstract pulses of sound and a subtle jazz influence perhaps? Spine tingling music! And thoughtful lyrics which speak to the heart sometimes... The whole concoction could have turned out a horrible mess, but in my view, this album is indefinable bliss! Give it a listen & judge for yourself!

3.0 out of 5 stars Technically brilliant but..., 4 Sep 2009
This review is from: Animals (Audio CD)
The composition of the music on this album is absolutely superb; complex yet melodic which is what made me decide to buy this album in the end, after that first impression you find yourself having to listen to it a fair few times to appreciate individual tracks because it can sound abit samey.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but repetitive?, 17 Jun 2009
This review is from: Animals (Audio CD)
Really interesting music, but could be considered slightly samey. Some of the tracks are quite similar and hard to distinguish between.

But the tracks themselves are all excellent. A unique sound

Animals [Vinyl]
Animals [Vinyl] by This Town Needs Guns (Vinyl - 2012)