5.0 out of 5 stars A look not seen Since Yesterday
Published 15 months ago by Hermes Love

3.0 out of 5 stars pink..
as previous buyers have said one layer not two...the tutu was different shade of pink to the legwarmers and the gloves dont look the same as in the picures..my niece loved them so that is the main point though!!..
Published 10 months ago by valerie larkins gray

5.0 out of 5 stars A look not seen Since Yesterday, 19 Jan 2013
Hermes Love "You can call me Hal!" (In the Kindle Store... Somewhere!) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I bought two of these pink sets (a size 4 and a size 7) at Christmas for my two little relatives to be able to wear for an 80s-themed party. The items arrived really quickly and were the perfect size for the girls who rather handily happen to be four and seven. The gloves were particularly popular, while the concept of leg-warmers utterly intrigued them. The tutu is rather see-through, but we managed to get hold of some neon yellow tights to go underneath each of them. What with the multicoloured plastic bracelets, the pink backcombed wigs, the pink t-shirts and the lime green necklaces and earrings they were able to bring the 80s back to life in tremendously garish style.

They were certainly noticed. You'd be hard-pushed NOT to notice this shade of shocking pink. The girls looked like a slightly tidier, although significantly more colourful Strawberry Switchblade tribute act. It was also a chance for them to try out the sort of look that their uncle used to favour during the 80s, purely for attention-seeking purposes. And damn good I used to look too, if I may say so.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Mar 2013
This tutu was very good. Used for a dance competition and looked really good. Would definitely consider buying more of the colours for a group dance so I would recommend this item

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 April 2014
The skirt was to big apart from the skirt every thing els was ok I like the colour and style

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it., 2 Jan 2014
Lovely colours, three layers of netting, not sure what other people received that didn't have three layers. If you pull the layers apart the tutu is fuller. Fits well (I got a size 4 for my 5 year old daughter- as she is tall and skinny). Fits well and looks great. Cheap legwarmers but for what I needed it for it was fab.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 10 Nov 2013
The gloves and leg warmers are of good quality, the skirt is however a little flimsy, but it served it's purpose as fancy dress for an 80s themed party.

2.0 out of 5 stars very cheap quality!, 2 Oct 2013
For the price I paid it is not very good quality, its really cheap materials and I could of got better in the 99pstores'! Its definatley not worth the money and postage paid, very disappointed :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls 3 layer tutu set, 8 Sep 2013
My young granddaughter loved this outfit. She wears it for dressing up and in her dance classes. She particularly loves the gloves!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb Service!!!, 30 May 2013
I ordered this on a wednesday and required it for the friday. I informed the company and they ensured that I recieved it the next day. I couldn't have asked for more!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars pink.., 29 May 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 3 layers!, 19 May 2013
One layer not three! But good quality for the price and great neon colour. Great for roller disco party! Low rating because misleading about layers and I'd specifically searched for a full tutu.

ARRAY(0xac47d510)