on 30 June 2014
Drobot is definitely my second favourite Skylander. He's cute, funny and pretty powerful with a great back story.

Drobot's skilled can be classed as somewhat limited as he does use range motions and his flight is incredibly slow when he upgrades to it, however, what he loses in speed, he makes up for in power. I personally really enjoy using Drobot, he is a great Skylander and provides hours of fun. His voice and phrases are funny especially seeing as he created his robotic suit himself.

His lightcore makes the button on his back glow when he is on the portal of power and in the game so he literally glows.

Drobot has strong upgrades and is definitely a character that can get you through to the end and that you can rely on to be a big help throughout your game and he is a must have for any collector or fan alike.

Five stars to Drobot the Ultimate Robot!
on 16 May 2013
My grandson is rather wary of these characters as he has been a little disappointed with the abilities of some of them. He was absolutely thrilled to bits with the fact that this one has laser eyes and can fly.

I was surprised when it arrived as I imagined it to be a giant like Treerex, but it is rather small and I worried that I had chosen the right one.

However, he loves it!
on 28 January 2013
I am playing Skylanders adventure and giants as a twenty year old girl and I can't get enough, the game is not just for children as some challenges are difficult, timed and even a little confusing. It is a very long game only made more entertaining by my purchase of Drobot.

I didn't realise I had bought the lightcore Drobot as for several weeks I have been desperate to buy him, at a reasonable price I purchased him on Monday and he arrived on Saturday morning.
The lightcore when placed on the portal of power lights through the centre of the figure and the Skylander on screen.

Pros of Drobot:
Technical element.
When levelled up becomes durable.
Excellent upgrades
Easier mini game areas
Adorable
Has a hilarious laugh and makes random odd comments.
Pretty strong.
Puts another sticker on your chart

Cons:
This Skylander cannot move as fast as some other's e.g. Cynder and Sonic Boom
Not the best for abilities.
Can die easily due to hindering speed and power in his eye lazers and razor gears
Gears are difficult to aim as they shoot from his wings
Will not work on Skylanders adventure and visa versa.

I personally highly recommend Drobot for anyone wanting to add to their Skylanders collection. (DROBOT AND LIGHTCORE DROBOT ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE CHART)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 September 2015
My 8 year old son has recently got into the skylanders game and was looking for a variety of characters to allow him to complete different parts of the game. Some of these characters can be really expensive - Game like to charge around 10.00 in store brand new for them, but Amazon have a great variety of characters of different elements at reasonable prices. They are great little figures, we use them for Trap Team and they work great for them. Great value buying on amazon - otherwise the games could cost you considerably more (but to be honest I do despise that the game requires continuous purchases to complete - the only saving grace is that there are characters available that are lower in price) If you are investing in the game, I would highly recommend these lower priced amazon skylanders.
on 16 April 2013
All the Skylanders seem to have a limited attraction for my 7 year old who is very computer literate and games friendly. I think they are much more about the anticipation of having it rather than the reality and indeed they sem to be more of a collection interest and a discussion point at school in terms of who has which and the most. In the end, the game remains the same, only the characters vary.
on 2 June 2014
It's a Skylanders Character from the old "Giants" Title. All the old Skylanders can be played at the new Swap Force and of course in the Next Title "Trap Team". This Character was very cheap in the Amazon Sale for only 2.49 GBP. I like the Detail of this Skylander. 5 Stars Rating.
on 28 July 2014
What can you say skylanders was a small idea when I first went to see activision unveil the title. Worried it was a spyro reboot it called straight out to those that played the demo. Skylanders is a fantastic 1 or 2 player title that makes games fun again and very collectable .
on 5 January 2013
The Skylanders game and overall concept has thrilled him. The hardware fits seamlessly into hi Wii, and the game and the ability to create your own scenarios has grpped him since Christmas Day!
on 3 April 2013
I got this and it is my 1st lightcore Skylander I have got. It lights up no problem at all you can tell the difference on the screen when it comes in to the game.
on 30 December 2012
Everything arrived in plenty of time for Christmas, pleased with the way they were packed so weren't damaged, Nephews loved their Skylanders Giants characters.